2. Dustin's return

Y/N POV

Today me and Max woke up extra early because today is the day Dustin comes back from camp know where. I was going to ride over to Will's and Max was heading over to Lucas's and we were all going to meet up at Dustin's for our little surprise.

I knocked on the Byers door and Joyce answered.

"Oh hey y/n, come in" She said ushering me inside. I went over to the table were Will was at and went up behind him.

"BOO!!" I yelled making him let out a scream before turning around and letting out a sigh.

"Don't scare me like that" He said

"We'll were is the fun in that" I said before sitting down and serving myself some cereal.

Then Jonathon came rushing out of his room with a big lipstick stain on his cheek, that is how I knew Nancy stayed the night, the thought of it making me giggle.

Joyce got up from the table and hurried over to him and tried whipping the lipstick off of his cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey wait up" she called

"Oh no I'll eat at work, I'm late" Jonathon protested

"no your cheek"

"All right, all right, I gota run see you later"

"All right"

Joyce walked back to the table and sat down with us again, I was still giggling.

"Ugh gross" Will exclaimed

"You don't think it's gross when you and y/n kiss" Joyce protested

"yeah that's because she's my girlfriend" He said

"Aww is little Will afraid that I will get germs on him" I cooed

"well guess what" I said leaning over to him. He looked at me confused, then I grabbed his left cheek and gave him a huge kiss on his other cheek. Once I pulled away Will was a blushing mess and Joyce was holding her stomach from how much she was laughing. Once we all settled down and Joyce stopped laughing she looked over at the ground and she frowned then got up.

"Hey... what happened here?" She asked looking at the Bob Newby superhero picture Will made and all the magnets that used to be on the fridge.

"I don't know?" Will answered simply before leaning over to you " but i do know that I'm going to get you back" he whispered.

"We will have to see about that" I whispered challengingly and he smirked before going back to eating. Joyce then put the Picture of Bob back on the fridge and we both smiled.

Once we were done eating me and Will headed out and started towards Dustin's for all we knew was that there was going to be more than just a surprise for Dustin but one for us.

------------------------

We all hide behind Dustin's living room wall awaiting for him to come out for his welcome home surprise.

Eleven was using her powers to make all of Dustin's electronical toys to move out of his room and into the living room.

"It's just a dream, you're dreaming" I heard him whisper making me put a hand over my mouth to suppress my giggles.

Mike whispered "now!" to Eleven and she opened her eyes making all the toys stop moving. She whipped her nose and we all walked into the living room to see Dustin holding a Farrah Fawcett hairspray and looking at his toy's in horror. Max held out her fingers counting down to three and then we all blew our party horn's and yelled surprise. Dustin turned around screaming and spraying hairspray in Lucas's eye making him scream

 Dustin turned around screaming and spraying hairspray in Lucas's eye making him scream

After Dustin realized it was us he put it down and stopped screaming

While Max went to help Lucas clean his eye's out we went with Dustin to his room because he was going to show us some of his inventions. Once he was done showing us a few of his toys he took a big duffel bag out while we leaned forward to look inside.

"This is my masterpiece... I would like you to meet cerebro" Dustin stated

"What exactly are we looking at here?" Mike asked

"An unassembled one-of-a-kind battery powered radio tower" Dustin replied excitedly

"So it's a... it's a ham radio?" Will questioned

"the Cadillac of ham radios. This baby carried a crystal clear connection over vast distances. I'm talking north pole to south. I can talk to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I choose" He stated

"GIRLFRIEND!?!" We all exclaimed

--------------------

"Wait so her names Suzie?" Mike questioned as we walked towards the front door of Dustin's house.

"Suzie with a z, she's from Utah." Dustin answered

"Girl's go to science camp?" Will questioned, I wacked him on the back of the head.

"Of course girl's go to science camp!! I did once" I yelled

"Ok ok" Will defended himself while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah once, but Suzie does and she's a genius" Dustin replied

"Is she cute?" Mike asked

"Think Phoebe Kates but hotter." He replied

"Ha, I'll believe it when I see it" I said cockily

"What's going on?" Max questioned as we walked past them.

"Were going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend" I answered

"GIRLFRIEND"!?! Max and Lucas yelled.

Oh my this episode of stranger things always makes me laugh Especially when Lucas gets sprayed by the Farrah Fawcett hairspray witch Steve gifted him witch made me laugh. Well see you later.

Skipper