Chapter 10

We spent the next hour unpacking and organizing our things.

Once everything was in place, Cassi couldn't resist the call of the swimming pool any longer.

But she soon realized that she hadn't packed a swimsuit.

"Kalix, I don't have a swimsuit," she said, disappointment in her voice.

I smiled, already anticipating this. "Don't worry, I put a few in your suitcase. I know how much you love swimming."

Cassi's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "Really? You did that for me?"

I nodded. "Of course. I know you, Cassi. Plus, I was the one who packed your things, remember?"

Cassi blushed, feeling a mix of gratitude and embarrassment.

"You know me so well," she said softly, her cheeks turning pink.

She rummaged through her suitcase and found two swimsuits: black and red, each with a different style.

After changing in the bathroom, she stepped out, a bit self-conscious but excited.

My eyes widened as I took in the sight of her.

The red swimsuit highlighted her curves perfectly.

My gaze travelled from her chest to her waistline and down her legs.

I felt a surge of desire but quickly pushed it down, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

I often see her wearing a swimsuit because our families often go to the beach, and for some reason, I always have this reaction.

Cassi noticed my intense gaze and blushed even more.

"What? Is there something on my swimsuit?" she asked, trying to break the silence.

I shook my head, snapping out of my trance. "No, you look amazing, Cassi. I knew it, red suits you."

She blushed and smiled, feeling more confident. "Thanks. Ready to swim?"

I nodded and quickly shed my shirt, revealing my toned body.

We jumped into the water, laughing and splashing each other.

The cool water felt refreshing after the long drive, and the playful atmosphere helped us both relax.

After a while, we decided to order room service for dinner.

We ate by the pool, enjoying the delicious food and the serene surroundings.

"I can't believe you thought of everything," Cassi said between bites. "I appreciate it, Kalix."

I reached over and squeezed her hand. "Anything for you, Cassi."

After dinner, we stayed in the pool for another hour, flirting and enjoying each other's company.

We swam together, hugged in the water, and shared playful kisses, savouring our time together.

As the sky darkened and the pool lights cast a romantic glow, I pulled Cassi close, our bodies pressed together in the water.

"I can't believe we're finally here," I whispered, my lips brushing against her ear.

Cassi smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Me neither. It's like a dream."

I leaned in and kissed her softly, our lips moving in perfect harmony.

"I love you, Cassi," I murmured against her lips.

"I love you too, Kalix," she replied, feeling her heart swell with happiness.

We continued to kiss, losing ourselves in the moment, the rest of the world fading away.

After our refreshing swim, Cassi and I showered together.

She allowed me to shampoo her hair while she soaped her body.

Once we finished, I handed her a night dress and undies, which she accepted gratefully.

Cassi changed first, slipping into her comfortable nightwear.

She emerged from the bathroom, and I went in again to change into a t-shirt and briefs.

When I came out, I found Cassi brushing her hair.

"Let me help," I offered, retrieving the hairdryer from her suitcase.

Cassi smiled and nodded.

She sat on my lap as I gently dried her long hair.

Once her hair was dry, I lifted Cassi and gently placed her on her bed.

I moved to lie down on the other bed, but Cassi quickly got up and joined me.

"Do you want to sleep together?" she asked, her eyes searching mine.

I looked at her and smiled. "Of course, we can sleep together," I said, pulling her close.

Cassi straddled me, and I couldn't help but let out a soft groan as our bodies aligned.

I could feel the heat radiating from her, and my arousal was becoming evident.

"Kalix," Cassi whispered, her voice filled with a mix of teasing and affection.

I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing.

"Cassi, you're making this hard for me," I admitted, my voice strained. "I've been holding back, but it's getting difficult."

Cassi hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, Kalix," she whispered. "I didn't mean to tease you."

I shook my head.

"It's not your fault. You're just... irresistible," I said, looking into her eyes.

Cassi bit her lip, contemplating something.

She started to grind against me gently, her movements eliciting a deep moan from me.

"Why do you always sleep in just your briefs? Do you get too warm?" she asked.

"Cassi," I moaned her name, my breath hitching. "Yeah, I do. It gets too warm otherwise."

Cassi blushed, I remember how I walked proudly around our rooms at home wearing just my briefs, where she could always see it.

"You never seemed shy at home, walking around like that," she teased gently.

My breath hitched again.

"I am proud of my length, you're so naughty, Miss Beautiful," I managed to say, my hands gripping her waist.

Cassi knew what I said was true.

She had often seen my length pressing against my briefs.

Cassi stopped her movements and looked at me with a smile.

"Alright, I'll stop," she whispered, leaning down to kiss me softly.

My heart raced as I kissed her back.

I knew I had to maintain control, but being so close to Cassi made it challenging.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer.

"Kalix, you're hard," Cassi murmured against my lips.

"I know," I whispered, my voice husky with desire. "Let's get some sleep."

Cassi nodded and shifted to lie beside me.

She rested her head on my chest, feeling the steady rhythm of my heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Kalix," she murmured.

"Goodnight, Cassi," I replied, kissing the top of her head.