Chapter 15

A few minutes passed in quiet comfort.

"Do you want me to help you wash up?" I asked gently, breaking the peaceful silence that enveloped us.

Cassi nodded softly, her trust in me evident in the way she looked up with a small, grateful smile.

I carefully lifted her, cradling her in my arms as I carried her to the bathroom.

Once there, I set her down on the edge of the bathtub, ensuring she was comfortable.

I turned on the water, adjusting the temperature until it was just right.

As the tub filled, I knelt beside her, my fingers brushing her skin in soothing circles.

"Just relax," I murmured, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to her lips.

She sighed contentedly, her eyes fluttering closed.

Once the tub was ready, I helped her into the warm water, holding her steady as she eased in.

I slipped in behind her, pulling her back against my chest, the water enveloping us in its soothing embrace.

We were both naked and I'm getting hard again at our position.

I know Cassi could also feel my erection behind her.

Reaching for the washcloth, I slathered it with her favourite soap, the familiar scent filling the air.

"Does this feel okay?" I asked, my voice soft in her ear as I began to gently wash her shoulders.

"Mmm, yes," she murmured, her head resting against my shoulder, her body relaxing completely into my touch.

I continued to wash her with slow, deliberate movements, wanting her to feel cherished and cared for.

As I reached her breasts, she let out a contented moan, and I couldn't help but smile at the sound.

"You're amazing," she whispered, turning her head slightly to look at me, her eyes filled with gratitude and love.

"No, you are," I replied, my voice thick with emotion. "I'm just lucky to have you."

Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Are you sure you're here to help me wash up and not just to enjoy the view?"

I chuckled, sliding my hands down to her hips, and staring at her breasts. "Well, it's a pretty spectacular view, can't deny that."

She laughed softly, tilting her head back against my shoulder. "You know, if you keep this up, we might never get out of here."

"Is that a challenge?" I teased, my fingers tracing patterns on her skin.

"Maybe," she replied with a playful smirk. "Or maybe I'm just enjoying having you all to myself."

"Careful," I warned, leaning in to nibble on her ear. "You might not want to provoke me."

"Why not? I like it when you get a little wild," she whispered, her breath hitching as my hands roamed lower between her thighs, and moaned my name. "Uhh, Kalix."

I smiled against her skin, feeling her shiver under my touch. "Oh, do you now?"

"Absolutely," she breathed, turning her head to capture my lips in a heated kiss. "Now, show me just how wild you can get."

I pulled back slightly, my eyes locking with hers. "Only if you promise to behave."

She arched an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "And if I don't?"

"Then I guess we'll just have to see where that leads us," I murmured, my lips brushing against hers again, both of us lost in the playful, teasing intimacy of the moment.

We stayed like that for a while, wrapped in each other's arms, the water keeping us warm and the world outside forgotten.

Eventually, the water began to cool, and I knew it was time to get out.

"Let's get you dried off," I said softly, helping her stand and stepping out of the tub.

I wrapped a fluffy towel around her, patting her dry with gentle, loving strokes.

"Do you want me to help you get dressed?" I asked, a teasing note in my voice. "Or do you plan to stay like this all night?"

She laughed, playfully swatting at me. "I think I'll manage, but thanks for the offer."

I handed her the soft nightdress on the counter.

"Sure you don't need help?" I teased again, winking at her.

She rolled her eyes, a smile tugging at her lips. "I think I can handle it. But if you're offering..."

I chuckled, holding the night dress up for her. "Alright, arms up."

She obliged, raising her arms as I slipped the dress over her head, letting it fall gracefully over her body.

"There you go, all set," I said, smoothing the fabric down her sides.

"Thank you," she murmured, leaning in to kiss me softly. "For everything."

"Anything for you," I replied, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close.

I couldn't resist another tease. "Do you need help with your undies too?"

Cassi's cheeks flushed a deep red, and she playfully smacked my arm. "Kalix!"

I laughed softly. "Hey, I've already seen that part of you. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

She huffed, but her smile gave her away. "You're impossible."

"But you love me anyway," I said, giving her a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, I do," she admitted, shaking her head with a small laugh.

I quickly put on my shirt and briefs, feeling her eyes on me as I did.

Once we were both dressed, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

We made our way to the bedroom, the room dimly lit by the soft glow of the bedside lamp.

I pulled back the covers, helping her slide into bed before joining her.

Cassi snuggled into my arms, her head resting on my chest, our legs tangled together.

"I love you," she whispered, her voice heavy with contentment.

"I love you too," I replied, kissing the top of her head. "Sweet dreams, Cassi."

"Sweet dreams," she echoed, her eyes fluttering closed as she nestled closer, the warmth of our bodies and the comfort of our embrace lulling us both into a peaceful sleep.