Chapter 19

As I lowered my kisses down Cassi's body, I felt every tremor and sigh she released.

My lips brushed her neck, lingering on the sensitive skin there, before moving to her breasts.

I could hear her heartbeat quicken under my touch, and feel the warmth of her skin beneath my lips.

I continued down to her belly, tracing a path with my kisses, each one making her arch slightly towards me.

When I finally reached between her thighs, I paused, savouring the way she responded to every touch.

Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling me closer, urging me on.

The room filled with the sounds of our shared intimacy—soft sighs, gasps, and whispers that only we could hear.

Each sound fueled my desire, each response driving me to explore her further.

I revelled in the vulnerability and trust she showed me, feeling a deep connection that went beyond the physical.

This moment, this intimacy, was ours alone, and I cherished every second of it.

As I tasted her, a soft gasp escaped Cassi's lips, and I felt a surge of satisfaction.

"Kalix," she whispered, her voice trembling with desire.

I savoured her wetness, every quiver of her body as I pleasured her with my mouth. "You taste so good, baby."

"Oh, Kalix," she moaned, her hands tightening in my hair. "Don't stop, please."

"I won't," I murmured against her clitoris, my voice husky. "I want to hear you. I want to feel you come undone."

Her breaths came faster, her moans filling the room.

While pleasuring her with my mouth, I add my middle finger inside her, moving in and out.

"You're driving me crazy," she panted, her body trembling. "I can't... I can't hold on."

"Then don't," I urged, my movements becoming more deliberate. "Let go, Cassi. I want you to."

When she finally reached her climax, her body arched and a cry of ecstasy escaped her lips.

"Kalix!" she cried out, her voice a mixture of pleasure and relief.

I held her through it, feeling the intensity of her release.

As she came down from her high, I moved back up to her, capturing her lips in a gentle, reassuring kiss.

"You were amazing," I whispered against her lips.

"So were you," she replied, her voice still breathless.

Our foreheads rested together, both of us breathing heavily, our hearts pounding in unison.

After a moment, I pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes.

"There's something I'd like to show you," I said softly.

Cassi's eyes widened slightly, curiosity flickering in her gaze. "What is it?"

I took her hand and placed it on my chest, guiding it slowly down my body.

"I want to show you how to pleasure me," I explained. "If you're comfortable with that."

She nodded, a mixture of nervousness and excitement on her face. "I want to. Just tell me what to do."

With a deep breath, I leaned back and helped her remove my briefs, the anticipation heightening my senses.

Her touch was gentle, and I could see her determination to make this moment special for both of us.

I positioned myself so that she could take the lead, my heart racing with anticipation.

"Start by kissing me here," I instructed, guiding her lips to my chest.

She followed my lead, her kisses tentative at first but growing more confident as she went.

"Just like that," I encouraged her, my voice husky with desire. "Now, move lower."

Cassi's lips travelled down my body, mimicking the path I had taken on her.

When she reached my hips, she looked up at me for guidance.

"Now what?" she asked, her voice a mix of curiosity and nervousness.

I cupped her cheek, reassuring her with a gentle touch.

"Take me into your mouth," I said softly. "Go slow and use your tongue."

She nodded, her eyes locked on mine as she took my dick into her mouth, her tongue exploring cautiously at first.

A groan escaped my lips as she found a rhythm, her movements becoming more confident with each passing moment.

"Uhh, that's it, Cassi," I murmured, my fingers tangling in her hair. "Just like that. You're doing so well."

Her eyes met mine, and I could see the determination and desire there.

She continued to pleasure me with her mouth, her pace quickening as she grew more comfortable.

The sensations were overwhelming, a mix of pleasure and the deep connection we shared.

I gently guided her head, setting a rhythm that drove me wild with pleasure.

As I warned her, my voice strained, "I'm close. If you want to stop, now's the time."

But Cassi didn't stop.

Instead, she redoubled her efforts, her eyes never leaving mine.

The sight of her, the feel of her, pushed me over the edge.

With a final groan, I released, my body shuddering with the intensity of it.

She didn't pull away, tasting my semen, her eyes widening slightly at the new sensation.

When I finally relaxed, she gently let me go, her expression a mix of curiosity and satisfaction.

I pulled her up to me, kissing her deeply, tasting a hint of my semen on her lips.

"You were incredible," I whispered against her mouth, my voice filled with awe and gratitude.

"So were you," she replied, her voice filled with satisfaction and love. "I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"You did," I assured her, pulling her close, our bodies fitting perfectly together. "You more than did."

We lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, the remnants of our passion still lingering in the air.

Cassi rested her head on my chest, her fingers tracing lazy patterns on my skin.

"I didn't know it could be like this," she murmured, her voice soft and content.

"Neither did I," I admitted, kissing the top of her head. "But with you, everything feels right."

She looked up at me, her eyes shining with emotion.

A thoughtful expression crossed her face as she traced her fingers along my side. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," I said, running my hand through her hair.

She hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Where did you learn how to do all that? Did you watch, like, porn or something?"

I shook my head and chuckled, a reassuring smile on my lips. "No, I don't watch that kind of dirty stuff."

"It's because of you," I confessed softly, sincerity colouring my voice. "Your presence, your responses... they guide me."

"I love you, baby," I said softly, my voice filled with sincerity.

A smile spread across her face. "I love you too, Kalix," she replied, her voice warm and full of affection.

"More than I ever thought possible," I added, pulling her close and feeling the depth of my feelings for her.