Chapter 23

As we continued, my hand started to wander down her leg, gently caressing her thigh.

As my fingers traced higher, I realized with shock that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

My eyes widened in surprise and curiosity.

"Why aren't you wearing anything underneath?" I asked, my voice a mix of curiosity and excitement.

Cassi didn't answer; instead, she just snuggled closer to me, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"You're so naughty," I murmured, feeling a surge of desire.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, gently laying her down on the bed.

Moving on top of her, I asked again, my voice low and filled with longing, "Why aren't you wearing underwear?"

She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Do you find it sexy?" she whispered.

I couldn't help but smile, my heart racing.

"Yes, incredibly," I admitted, leaning down to kiss her deeply, our bodies pressed together as we lost ourselves in the moment.

"It's giving me a boner," I added, my voice thick with desire. "Please, do it more often when I'm around."

I leaned down again, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, feeling the warmth of her body against mine.

Our hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every curve and contour with a mix of tenderness and desire, and with that, we found ourselves both naked.

The room was filled with the sound of our shared breaths and soft murmurs of affection.

As we deepened our kiss, I felt the heat between us grow, a magnetic pull drawing us closer.

I traced my fingers down her sides, savouring the feel of her skin beneath my touch.

Cassi responded in kind, her hands moving over my back, pulling me closer as our bodies melded together.

With a soft sigh, I kissed my way down her neck, savouring the way she shivered beneath me.

My lips continued their journey, worshipping every inch of her as I moved lower.

Cassi's breath hitched as I lingered on her sensitive spots, her fingers tangling in my hair.

When I reached her hips, I paused, looking up to meet her eyes.

The desire and trust I saw there gave me the encouragement I needed.

I gently spread her thighs, my mouth hovering over her most sensitive area.

She's so wet down here.

Slowly, I began to pleasure her with my mouth, my tongue exploring her folds with careful, loving attention.

Cassi's gasps and moans filled the room, her body responding to every touch. "Uhh, Kalix."

As I continued to pleasure her with my mouth, my hands joined in, caressing and teasing her until she was writhing beneath me, the other was fingering her, in and out.

Her fingers tightened in my hair, her breath coming in ragged gasps as I brought her closer to the edge.

"Kalix," she moaned, her voice a mixture of desperation and pleasure. "Please, I want more."

Encouraged by her words, I increased my efforts, determined to give her the pleasure she craved.

Then I suddenly stopped, looking into her eyes with a serious expression.