Chapter 25

As the evening progressed, the boys and the adults started minding their things.

They were eating, drinking in hand, laughing and chatting with each other.

Amidst the bustling celebration, Cassi and I found ourselves alone for a moment.

I turned to her with a playful grin.

"I miss you already," I teased, leaning in to steal a quick kiss on her lips.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she looked around, knowing that no one else was looking; she smiled, her cheeks flushing.

"We could go somewhere more private," she suggested, her voice soft.

I took her hand and guided her to our house, leading her to my room.

Once inside, I closed and locked the door behind us.

Without wasting a moment, I pulled Cassi into my arms and kissed her deeply.

"I miss you," I whispered against her lips, feeling the familiar warmth of her embrace.

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with the same longing. "I miss you too, Kalix."

As our kisses grew more intense, our hands began to roam each other's bodies, exploring and rediscovering the familiar yet thrilling sensations.

My fingers traced the curve of her back, while her hands wandered across my chest.

The passion between us ignited, fueled by the longing we felt for each other.

"I can't get enough of you," I murmured, my lips trailing down her neck.

Cassi's breath hitched as she responded in kind, her touch sending shivers down my spine.

"Neither can I," she whispered, her voice trembling with desire.

We moved together, our bodies pressed close, savouring the intimacy and the connection that had grown even stronger.

As our kisses deepened, my hands found their way to the hem of her dress, lifting it slowly.

I felt the delicate fabric of her underwear and couldn't help but tease her.

"I told you not to wear underwear when I'm around," I murmured playfully, my lips brushing against her ear.

Cassi blushed, a shy smile spreading across her face.

"Kalix," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of emotions.

I pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes.

"Why?" I asked softly, curious about her sudden shyness.

Instead of answering, she snuggled close to me, burying her face in my chest.

Her warmth and the steady rhythm of her breathing against me made my heart swell with love.

"Cassi," I whispered, lifting her chin gently so our eyes met. "Can we continue this?"

Her eyes softened, and she nodded, a smile playing on her lips.

Without wasting a moment, I began to remove her dress, my fingers moving with a mix of urgency and tenderness.

As the fabric pooled at her feet, I could see the trust and love in her eyes, making this moment even more precious.

I quickly shed my clothes, feeling the heat of her gaze on me.

Taking her hand, I led her to my bed and gently sat her down on the edge.

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with anticipation and affection.

"Kalix," she whispered again, this time with a mix of longing and love.