Chapter 1

Author's pov:

She was getting ready to go out with her friend she wore a simple kurta and trouser and white duppata.

She went to centaurs mall and they did the shopping.

Her friend got call from her dad that there was some issue in her home so she had to leave early.

She did some shopping , the weather was so nice so she thought to go to a park. She started walking towards the park but before she could go to other street where park is.

Ayesha pov:
I saw that there was a man in a car and he is not moving i thought he is sleeping so i thought to leave so I started moving towards the other side of road but than i hear a loud voice of car horn i saw the man was moving his hands i thought maybe he needs help i went to him
And he fainted i checked his pulse (i have seen this in movies) to see if he is alive or not and his pulse were normal there was blood coming from his head i took my water bottle from my bag throwed water on his face. He opened his eyes but still he was not completely ok i asked him is he ok he just noded .
I gave him water than i called ambulance
Because of his head injury and soon after 10 minutes the ambulance came they took care off him gave him pain killers and than he said thank you to me he asked me for a ride but i politely rejected and I went home.

Zarar's pov:
I was coming from a party and i haven't slept for 2 days straight. I was very high so i hit my car to a tree For some minute i couldn't move i wanted to call my friends but i did not have that much strength in me .I saw a girl passing by i somehow gained my strength and put my hand on horn and thanked god she came she helped me .
She was a pretty girl and kind but her height was ig 5,2 and mine is 6,2 she was looking like a kid Infront of me HAHA .

I asked her name she said ayesha and than she said goodbye to me and went to other street.

I really wanted her number or insta account so that i can thank her properly but didn't got time.

Author's note
Thank you for reading my first chapter
Kindly ignore mistakes as this is my first time writing a book

Do comment and vote
Follow me on insta @ashwrites__xx

Thank you cuties 💗💗💗