Chapter 12

CHAND RAAT
(Night before eid)

Author pov:

Zarar couldn't come to Pakistan due to some emergency he texted ayesha that he can't come. He was very tensed because he knew how important eid was for her wife.

Ayesha replied him back by saying ok.

He was very tensed because he knew now she will not talk with him she is upset.

Later on at night when he called her 15th time she picked the call and she was talking normally with him he was shocked.he asked her why was she not picking his calls.

She said she was busy with the mehndi.

He asked her show me your mehndi.

She send him her mehndi pics.

Where is my name? He asked.

She ignored his question and told him that she is at maria house she will talk to him later. And she cut the call.

He knew she was mad at him but she was  not showing that.

Ayesha pov:

When i received text from zarar that he can't come i got very sad because it was my dream to be with my husband on eid and clicks pics etc .but than i thought it's not his fault na he also wanted to come (Allah ke har kam mai behtari hoti hai) i said to my self.

And went to maria house for mehndi.
She did my mehndi on my hands and feets.

I told her to write zarar name but hide it in mehndi.

After talking with zarar on call .me and maria we both went out for walk the weather was really nice we were wearing mask so no one knew that it was us.

We heard some boys talking shit about me. ( No one knows abt my nikkah in my area).

They were saying that ayesha is not a good girl she is a play girl she was my girlfriend. The other said that she was madly in love with me and she used to cut herself when i got engaged with iqra (iqra is probably his fiance ig) and that guy was my freind with whom i used to play when we were kids i was younger than him.4 years he was very good friend of mine.

I could never think that he will say bad things about me and I am not even interested in him. He proposed me and i rejected him politely. After that we stopped talking.

When i came back home i couldn't stop myself from crying.

I cried for half and hour than zarar called me .i wipped my tears and act like nothing happend. But from my voice he knew that I was crying.

After saying hello he immediately asked me "what happend princess?"
Why are you crying?.

I didn't say anything because when he asked me what happened i cried again.