Chapter 14

Zarar pov:

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed maria number... because i knew she is the only person who can tell me what happened to her....

She picked the call after saying salam" i asked her directly what happened to ayesha? Why was she crying....

"Umm I can't tell you jeju because she didn't tell you" she said.

"Listen she will tell me soon by herself ik but i want to know what happened to her she was crying she even got panic attack i don't know the reason "i said.

"What!! Is she okay? She asked.

"Yeah she is sleeping right now"i said.

"In our area a boy spread this rumor that ayesha was in relationship with him and she spend night with him that's the reason why she was stressed on chand Raat and today also ........she told me every thing "

I said ok "thanks".

I cut the call.

All i wanted to do is cut his tongue...how can he say something like that about my wife that asshole i will not leave him.

I called zeeshan and told him to go to ayesha's area and bring all the guys to my basement who talked shit about her.

I recived call from her mother " Beta where is ayesha?" She asked.

"Jee auntiya she is with me she is sleeping" i said.

While looking at her she is looking so innocent while sleeping . Her face is shining because of the moon light.

"When will you come home beta" she asked me .

"We are at muree..we will be late so i will drop her to maria house."i said

"Okay beta take care" she said and cut the call.

I took her to my house, i carry her in my arms and put her in my bed covered her with comforter.

I recived text from zeeshan that they are in basement.

I went towards my basement.

There they was , tied with ropes they were beaten by my mans that's why they were unconscious...
I asked them who is imran everyone pointed at him....i took knife from zeeshan and  cut his tongue he screamed in pain you dared to talk about my wife? Now see.

I shoot all of them because i knew ayesha will be awake now.

I went to bathroom directly took shower changed my clothes i wore sweatpants and leave my upper body naked.

I went towards the bed and lay next to her.

I hugged her. I couldn't sleep because i always that i knew her but i didn't knew she gets panic attacks..even her bestfriend don't know this...i never imagined the girl who's always smiling and giggling and joking Infront of others carries so much pain inside .

I thought she was an easy to read girl but today i realized how wrong i was. She's a mystery who tries to be open book Infront of others.

I woke up at 7. She was still sleeping...Went to kitchen to make breakfast for us...I make coffee for us and in my mind all i was thinking about her...that how should i make her happy ... she will be sad because of  last night incident..

When i went to my room..i got shocked.....she was watching something on my phone and she was laughing and giggling ...she was so lost in her reels that she didn't notice me..

Kon keh Sakta hai ye larki kal bachon ki tarha ro rahi thi". I said to myself.

"Princess your coffee " i said.

"Thank you"she said.

Aye na zarar ye dekhay and she showed me a cow qurbani video where the cow was hitting people..and she started laughing again.

Uff this girl.

Than i recived call from one of my man that "sir they are at basement you can come downstairs".

Some of my men leaked my information to my rivals i wanted to teach them a lesson so i thought to take care of them by myself.

I asked ayesha that i will come in some time.

She noded as she was busy with her reels.

Ayesha pov:

I was watching reels on zarar phone...he said that he will come in some time ...when he left i thought to myself where is he going? I should check what if he is cheating on me...uff ayesha stop overthinking he loves you.

I started watching reels again then he got text from zarar sir they are in basement.

Hmm?what does this text mean...i should go and check...after checking every place i finally found a door that lead to basement.

I slowly went there and opened the door... There was another door and two mens were there very tall and mascular..i think they are bodyguards.

I went inside but they stopped saying "you are not allowed to go inside mam".
Do you know who i am? I am your boss wife and he himself called me. I said making a innocent face.

I know how to manipulate people hehe...there were two stairs... I didn't knew which path should i go I was thinking and then i heard a gunshot i quickly went to the right stairs because I was tensed what if something happened to zarar.

When i went there i got shocked there were 4 dead bodies blood was coming from their head...the whole place was filled with blood and blood smell... zarar cut a man neck and he died at the spot.

Than he went to other man and he cut his hands from his sword.

He shoot the other man in his dick.

I couldn't feel anything.

I was numb...the blood and dead bodies.

I could feel my head spinning...one of my  the man  blood touched my feet

I screamed.

All i could see was bluriness.

Someone was coming towards me.

But before i could fall down, someone held me in his arms.

To be continued
.
.
.
.
.

.

Hope you like today's chapter.

Vote and comment thanks