Chapter 11

Ayesha was very happy because she always wanted a man like zarar.

Zarar knew ayesha is not interested in relationship that's why he did nikkah directly.

Ayesha pov:

I was reading my novel and i recived text from zarar.

My heart❤️:Hello princess ,how are you

Ayesha:Hi! I am fine wby.

My heart❤️:i am also fine.are you free today? Let's go to shopping for eid clothes

(Muslim festival)

Ayesha: Okayy

I took shower. And wore a simple dress.

I went outside and he was waiting for me

I said "Assalam u alaikum"

Than we went to mall i tried so many clothes than i brought the one he liked.i wanted us to match but i didn't said this to him because I don't know if he is comfortable in wearing green colour.

He got me so many stuff. Dresses, jewelery, bangles , rings, shoes.

Than we went to a restaurant.
He ordered pasta for me and steak for him.

After eating our food we went to a park
It was late at night so no one was there.

We sat at bench, i put my head on his shoulder.

"What do u do on Eid's" he asked.

Umm i get up early 7am than i take shower after shower i do my breakfast than i wear my dress and takes pics than maria comes we takes pics and make tik toks  than i go to my phupho's house (dads sister) to meet her. Than i go to my other cousin house blah blah...

"Wah bhae meri biwi toh bara ghumti hai eid par".

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Eid is like a normal day for me".

"Huunh you are very boring" i said.

He smiled.

"I really wanted us to match this eid but i don't think you are ok with wearing green colour so that's why i didn't asked you it was my dream to match with my husband on every eid " i  said making a sad face.

I am very comfortable with him now i  don't think before speaking Infront of him.

"Ohh princess we will match next eid don't worry and i have no problem in wearing green colour for you princess but this eid i am not in pakistan".

Whatttt!!!!

I said

What do you mean you are not in Pakistan?.

Does this mean you will not celebrate our first eid with me?.

Zarar's pov:

As eid is not a big deal for me so i  decided to go to  canada.

But i didn't knew eid is such a big deal for her.

The way she was telling me her stories that she does this and this on eid's shows how much she likes festivals.

I told her that i am not in Pakistan this Eid. And she started crying .

Princess don't cry.

Why are u crying?.

"You are not here in eid na". She said while sobbing.

"Agar ap na hue toh meri eid kesi hogi apkay baghair eid ka kya faida" she said.

I smiled innerly.

"Princess don't cry i said and hugged her i will not go".

"Paka?".

"Jee".

I looked at her her eyes swelled her lips wet and now she is my wife i can kiss her right.

"Your lips are beautiful" i complimented her  while rubbing my thumb over her lips and she blushed hard on this.

I looked in her eyes and now she was looking here and there out of shyness with such close proximity.

I held her chin slowly and made her look at me.

She looked at me and bit her lips..

My eyes turned dark by looking at that..i looked in her eyes and then again at her lips.

Why does she have such an unnerving effect on me?

I leaned in closer to her lips...her breathing turned faster and mine too...

I leaned in a little more close and she ,to my surprise didn't backed off ...not even a bit .

"May I". I asked her

Her chest was moving up and down with heavy breathing and so was mine...

She nodded her head slowly....

I slowly cupped her face and brought it close to me ...

With very slow movements i moved closed to her and with utter softness and gentleness pressed my lips against hers...

I waited a minute before moving my lips and then sucked her lower lip a little.

After a few slow motion movements...beast inside me took over and I started sucking her lips passionately and intensely...

She tapped on my shoulder as she turned breathless and after sucking her one more time. I left her lips with a pull...

She looked at me for a nano second and then lowered her gaze  as she felt timid with the moment she just shared.

Than mala called her asking where she is and blah blah whenever we are together this girl keeps texting her. And now she disturbed our sweet moment huunh.

They talked for some time than she asked me to drop her home.

In our way i told her that i will go to Canada tomorrow so that on eid i can come back.

She said okay.
I sigged in her relief.

.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for today chapter.

Follow me and vote
Thanks