Chapter 13

Zarar pov:

When i saw her coming from  her aunt's house...she was looking so pretty in her eid dresss the sound of her bangles and payal ....the way she was walking like she rules the world .....than i saw the boys they were looking at her with their lustful eyes i wanted to take out their eyes assholes.

She walked passed by mee...what she didn't notice me?..too bad Princess you will get punishment for this i said and move towards her.

I hold her wrist and i could guess her face expression but then when she looked back she saw me.. she got shocked and hugged me.

She hugged me Infront of everyone she is always shy but today she didn't think before hugging me.

She started saying how are you here why are you here etc...

"I was missing you" she said.

I was on cloud nine. This was the first time when she hugged me by herself.

I was getting hard just by a hug.

What the hell? This girl is making me crazy.

I whispered in her ear "princess leave me otherwise i wouldn't be able to control myself and will kiss you Infront of everyone".

She immediately broke the hug..And blushed.

"Let's go to my my home" she said to me.

I said "No you're going with me".

She noded

Wait i will call my mom.

The boys who were staring her i gave them a stare and they started looking here and there.

Than she said let's go.

And we went for a long drive.

She asked me when did you come?.

I told her "This morning".

Ohh you didn't sleep? You should take some rest zarar.  Are you not tired?

"Princess relax" i said to her and stopped the car.

I looked at her eyes... And held her both hands and asked her why were you crying yesterday princess?.

She said " ohh that i was just missing you that's why" I could feel she is not telling the truth.

I just noded because I know she will not tell me now but ik after some time she will tell me by herself.

I took her to his favourite place monal because she loves the view of monal.

We sat there.

She looked at me smiled and said "Thank you for coming zarar", and kissed me on cheek.

Uff ufff.

This girl.

I blushed, she started giggling , samaj nahi araha larki ap hai ya mai. She said while making a pout.

"Bataon mai apko ke kon larki hai aur kon larka?" I said.

"Nahi no need" She said.

"So yesterday i was reading a book  aur yk waha larka mafia boss hota aur larki ko jo dekhta usko woh mar deta".

"It's amazing na?"she asked me.

I said "No"

"Tumhy kya qabool hai katil shohar?".

"Haan" she said.

"I have always wanted a mafia husband but i got a naive husband like you who can't even kill a fly" She said while making a sad face.

(Yeah right girl🌚)

Par chalo koi nahi isi se guzara kar lo gi. She said and smiled .

Than her phone rang maria was calling her.

Uff her friends they always calls my wife whenever we are together huunh

"Kabab mai hadi"

And all of sudden her expression got change and she got serious. I could see there was so much pain in her eyes.

I asked her what happend.

She said "nothing".

"Don't lie ayesha". I said in a serious tone.

"Tell me ayesha what happened?" I again asked her.

She started crying."i am not a good person na"....i am not a good girl...she said while sobbing.

Ayesha pov:

I was talking with zarar and maria called me and i picked the call...and asked her what happened.

She said that imran the boy who i told u guys earlier was my friend(when i was a kid who was engaged with iqra).He said that i was in relationship with him and i meet him so many times and we spend night together.

When i heard these words from her mouth i couldn't speak a word.i wanted to scream and cry my heart out.

I said ok to maria and cut the call.

Zarar asked me what happened i said nothing. I didn't want him to know that. What if he belives them?. And than left me...he said " don't lie to me ayesha " why is he saying ayesha to me this is the first time he is calling me by my name.

Does this means he got to know  about the rumors ?. That's why he is rude with me?...and than he will leave me by saying my character is not good...uff Allah what should i do please Allah help me i am innocent..

He asked again in a serious tone... And i couldn't stop my tears and started sobing.. He came closer to me and hugged me i cried in his arms...

He patted my head and asked "What happened princess why are you crying?".

I cried again and said "i am not a good person na , i am not a good girl..

He broke the hug and said "Shhh princess don't cry".

I tried my best not to cry.

Oh god i am going out of control ....

I think i am having a panic attack..
( I used to get panic attacks but after nikkah they stopped).

I am panting trying hard to grasp  some air in my lungs...

I am going out of breath...

Oh god please help me.

My heart was beating very fast.

I was trying my best to breath..

Zarar hugged me again

And patted my head and said calm down

Taking deep breaths and counting and it helped i calmed down a little...

Are you okay all he was asking me was this...

Zarar pov:

All of sudden her breath got short...she was trying her to breath...

I think it's panic attack... I didn't knew what to do in that situation  i hugged her and patted her head and said calm down princess calm down  it's okay i am with you...

Than after some time her breath got normal..

"Are you fine princess?.. let's go to hospital" i said .

"Don't worry zarar.. i often get panic attacks it's normal" she said.

And i was shocked by her statement...what she gets panic attacks and i didn't knew? Why?.. and why I don't know about this...

I nodded and kissed on her forehead and gave her water to drink .

Than she hugged me  and started crying again but slowly i gently stroked her head.... So that she can cry peacefully.

And after 10 minutes she slept in my arms ..i pulled her closer , planting a tender kiss on  her hair.

To be continued

.

.
.
.
.
.

Hope you like today's chapter ...
Do vote and comment💗💗