Chapter 8

Zarar's pov:

When i came back after making dinner for us ayesha was asleep this is the first time i am seeing her sleeping she is looking so cute like a baby should i wake her up or not? Because she hasn't eaten since morning.

I called her name 1 time and she opened her eyes i said "Good morning princess"
She smiled than we eat our food she said the food is amazing i said thanks.

When will we go home zarar?she asked me "umm idk because as you can see the weather is not good we can't go in this weather the roads are very slippery" is that ok if we stay here tonight? I asked and she didn't say anything i asked her again and she said I don't think so it's appropriate for us to stay here tonight alone.

But ok i will ask my mom
I nodded

Ayesha pov:

I called my maryam and told her the situation she said that you should not come but what will i say to my mom?

Tell her that you're staying with me i called her told her that the weather is not good so I can't come tonight can i stay at maryam's place she said ok .

I was feeling very shy how will i sleep here? all alone in this room what if someone comes? I tried to sleep but i couldn't sleep because I was scared what "if yahan koi jin ho aur mere par ashiq hogaya hun bhi mai itni pyari "

I slowly opened my door and went to zarar's room i knocked the door and in one go he opened it he was not wearing any shirt he was shirtless his abs were showing i closed my eyes.

He wore his shirt and than asked me what happened do you want anything.

Umm woh .....woh na actually asal mai...
What actually asal mai" say it princess what happened?" He said.

I can't sleep alone.Can i sleep with you? In your room i said and he got shocked
I am scared actually I can't sleep alone in someone else house.

"Ok you sleep on bed i will sleep on couch"he said . " no you sleep on bed i will sleep on couch"i said

"No never "he said.

I went to bed and lay there than i called his name" zarar "
Yes princess
Are you up?
Yes why?
"I can't sleep" i said
Why can't you sleep princess?
I don't know i said and made a sad face .

🌹

We started talking about movies and others stuff than i asked him about where is his family .

"My parents live in newyork i live here all alone" he said i made a ohh face.

"You are lucky that you are living with your family".He says

His last words shoots a daggers through my heart.

"Yeah!We are not really that close. I whisper.

He stares at me, hoping for me to continue but he is the last person i want to discuss my family dynamics with. So i divert him.

"How many girlfriends do you have?" I asked him he said i don't talk with girls much.

"Am I not girl?" i said.

He smiled "You are not just a girl You are special".
And i blushed.

Whattt?he said i am special for him? Omg he likes me?yes or no
Stop thinking ayesha

I don't know when but while taking i slept.

Than i woke up at 8 in the morning and he was sleeping

He was looking so handsome.

I went outside to check the weather and the weather is good now we can go home now.

After some time he woke up and than we talked. We went to a restaurant for breakfast than he dropped me at my home.

Author pov:

Ayesha is a jolly girl who always smiles Infront of people and no one can knows about her real identity except Allah
She is very close to her God that she don't tell her problems to anyone but she cries every night.

Ayesha's parents are not the perfect parents they don't get along
They fight all the time and because of that she has traumas
Her mother loves her but she is a depression patient she eats medicine daily
Her mother is involved with some other guy and ayesha knows that but she never confront her because she knows that her mother is not gonna accept That.

She loves her father.He is a great man. A perfect man .A man on his deen
He is very kind and help others.

She also loves her mother but they don't talk much.

Only two people knows her one her childhood bestfriend maria she lives in the same street where ayesha lives.

Her other bestfriend name is mala she is her online friend. They both are very close.She is engaged with her boyfriend.

Ayesha is in depression.she gets panic attacks sometimes but no one knows this
She tells everyone everything about her but not this thing that she is not fine
She thinks no one cares for her.

Yeah guys so that's it for todays chapters
What are ur reviews on ayesha mental health?

Vote and comment

Add me on insta @ashwrites_xx