Chapter 16

Please vote for the chapter comment aswell💗

Ayesha pov:

When i reached home after saying salam to my mom she asks me where i was i told her that i was at maria house(deep down she knows i was with zarar).

She told me to get ready because my cousins were coming as it's eid second day so every eid they come to our house on second eid.

I went to my room took shower and did my makeup and wore my dress and jewelery.

My outfit

After that i went out and helped my mom

After that i went out and helped my mom. My cousins came and then we clicked pictures..and after eating the food around 12 they left.

I went to my room changed my dress wore my pjs..removed my makeup.

I was feeling guilty of not praying because of my nails.

Than i laid on bed....i send my pics to zarar....when i closed my eyes all the scenes from the morning came in my eyes.

The dead bodies , blood .....seeing dead bodies was never easy for me.

The last time when i saw a dead body was 4 years back when my grandmother died... I don't know why but I can't see dead bodies even if they are close to me it scares me.

Than i tried do divert my mind and started reading my novel.

But still i was getting flashbacks of the dead bodies...i get the feeling that they are with me...like when you watch a horror movie you think that someone is under your bed same thing was happening with me...

I decided to sleep with my mom..so i went to her room and slept there..after 4 hours i woke up again around 5am.

My one leg was hurting very much...i came to my room and all i could do was cry.

After 5 minutes i got call from zarar...

I picked the call and asked him why is he awake so early he said he should ask this question to me.. because he daily wakes up at this time it's his routine.

I don't tell others my problems so i didn't tell him that my leg is hurting or anything because I do like to seek sympathy from anyone.

I don't even tell my parents that i am sick or i have fever.

I told him i slept early last night that's why i woke up early but now i am thinking to sleep again. My leg pain was getting more so that's why i said good bye to him and cut the call.

I used to think that when i will marry all my sorrows will be vanished... But even after my nikkah my life is same.

Yes i do love him...he makes me the happiest girl but still deep down i am still the same girl who is broken.

I want to tell him about my life , i want to share secrets with him , i want to tell him how much I love him.

But it's not easy for me to open myself Infront of anyone.

I really want a person to whom i can tell anything with the fear of being judged.

There is inside me.

Only Allah knows who really i am.

By thinking these things I don't know when i slept.

Zarar pov:

After i dropped her i went to my office and did my work.

I reached home around 12 , changed my outfit.

I wore sweatpants and white shirt. And went to kitchen to make coffee for me.

I was making coffee , my phone got notification so i took out my phone from pocket.

It was my princess message she send me her pictures with her cousins.

I replied back by saying "MashAllah looking beautiful as always".

But she didn't reply back... usually she replies fast maybe she is sleeping.

I went to my study room and opened my laptop and click on the camera of ayesha room.

I installed camera in her room after our nikkah so that i can watch her and i can get to know her better.

She was not in her room , i got very tensed that why she is not in her room , where is she.

After some time she came in her room she on the led lights of her room , sat on the swing in the corner of her room.

She semmed lost in her thoughts , she's not even using her phone.

What the fuck!!

She is crying?.

Why!!!

I called her ,she picked my call her voice was different no sign that she was crying or anything.

I talked with her casually , because i didn't want to force her to tell me anything.

She said she's sleepy so she cut the call.

After cutting the call she was still up , she was holding her one leg.

I think her leg is hurting that's why she was crying.

After some time she slept again.

I went to her house.

Quietly i went to her room , she was sleeping peacefully.

I went to her and kissed her forhead, checked his legs the right one was perfectly fine ,the other leg was swelled.

I checked her drawers to find oil and after some time i find oil.

I put the oil in my palm and massaged her leg slowly.

After massaging her leg.

I again kissed on her forehead and went to my home.

.
.
.
.
.
How's the chapter guys?
Do tell me in comments section.

Follow me on insta
Ashwrites_x