Chapter 19

Ayesha pov:

I left zarar house and sat in the taxi ,i paid the driver and got down from the taxi with a heavy heart i went to my favourite cafe but it was closed so started walking.

I don't know what to feel anymore , my husband doesn't trust me.

He is like every other guy who doesn't trust their wife ,i should have told him earlier about awais it's my fault when i saw him with a girl i reacted the same way.

Just because of me ,My husband is mad at me.

He will leave me ig who want a wife like me ,tears were coming from my eyes.

I wipped my tears and said to myself that he loves me he will not leave me i know and started to walk with a weak body.

As i tried looking for a transport i cursed myself when i saw myself in a lonely place. There wasn't any kind of transport. Here i am standing in the middle of the road with large trees in its side.

I got scared when i saw a group of four boys staring at me. I felt uncomfortable under their gaze and i started to walk fast.

"Oyee....janeman itni bhi kya jaldi hai"( hey darling ,why so hurry) i heard one of them.

I walked faster and could hear their footsteps beside me.i flinched when someone held my wrist , making me turn.

"Leave me". I yelled and raised my other hand to slap him. But the other guy held my hand and i struggled.

"Are janeman hamney chornay ke liye thori na pakra hai"(oh we haven't caught you too leave ).one of them said making me disgusted.

"Help ... somebody help please" i screamed trying to wiggle as the third guy held my hand.

I raised my kneed him down there and he growned in pain, i took this chance to bite the the hand of the one who held my wrist first. The other guy slapped me and it hurted like hell ,i feel on the road and hurt my elbows.Before they could attack again i stood up and ran, ignoring my pain.

"Stop right there you bitch" i heard their angry voice. Like hell ,i will stop. I ran faster ,and my breaths got heavier. I could hear them running behind me.

"Aahh" i cried when i stumbled and fell down. The pervents came and made a circle around me.
They were smirking , and my heart started beating fast.

"Aww baby girl. Fell down...Awww,poor baby girl" one of them said and laughed.

I flinched and moved by when he tried to come forward.

They are bad people. They will abuse me .i have to save myself. Think saanvi .Think.

"Police"i yelled suddenly and the looked at a particular direction. I took the chance and was about to stand and was about to run , but one of them yanked back and my head hit on a hard and sharp surface.

"Zarar"i cried , and could feel something oozing out from my head. My head started to spin and my eyes blurred. I saw them coming towards me.Fear crept in my heart.

Please god. Sent somebody to help please. I prayed mentally.

The man was about to touch me and suddenly i heard a gun shoot and bang the man who was about to touch me feel on the other side blood coming from his head.

I heard a voice "princess".

And here he was my savior zarar.

I thanked Allah for sending help.

He came near me and picked me in his arms.

"You are here zarar" i said before i blanked out completely.

Zarar pov:

I followed the voice and went there and found.....my girl ,Her head was bleeding, and some bastards were circled her.

I felt like someone poured a bucket of cold water on me when I saw ayesha lying in the pool of blood four men surrounding her petite figure.

A man was about to touch her i took out my gun and shoot on his head he died at the spot.

I went to her , hold her in my arms and rushed to hospital.

I took her to my hospital and the Doctor took her to operation theater because of her head injury.

The doctor came and said "sir you have to sign these papers because the patient condition is not good and we can't say anything".

I will kill you if anything happens to her.

Zeeshan came towards me and hugged me and i cried in his arms.

It's all my fault i misunderstood her and now look where she is because of me i am sorry my princess.

After some time the doctor came outside.

He informed that ayesha is out of danger she will wake up within 24 hours.

I can meet her after some time when they will shift her to ward.

Right now i can only see her through the glass door.

She was breathing through an oxygen mask. Her one hand was injected with the blood.Her head was bandaged and there was pulse odometer clasped on her finger.

I felt alive when i see her . After some time they shifted her towards the ward

i sat besides her, holding her hand. He looked at her wife who was lying lifeless and he vowed looking at her "i promise meri jaan jo tumhare is halat ke zimedar hai na Agr osy jahanum na dekhayi toh mera nam bhi zarar khan nahi hai".

I called my PA and asked him to find them who did this to my girl.

He held her uninjured hand and kissed on her hand.

"Don't ... don't come near me help...helpp...zarar help me

"Princess .... don't worry i am with you you are safe" she instantly relaxed hearing my voice.And slowly she opened her eyes.

She looked at me and i smiled.

"Zarar" she said and started sobbing..

I cupped her face, checking her injuries.my eyes fell on her head which was wrapped in a bandage . I felt a stab in my heart.

A tears rolled out from my eyes,i felt guilt ," you were my responsibility and i couldn't protect you. If i didn't let go her that time she wouldn't be lying here. I am sorry princess "i said with a sad smile directly looking in her eyes.

"It wasn't you fault zarar" she whispered holding my hand.

To be continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow me on Instagram ashwrites_x