Chapter 18

Ayesha pov:

I woke up at 1pm usually i wake up really late 4,5 , but today i am going out so i got up early.

I took shower , dried my hair after eating my breakfast.

Maria came to my house.

We both got ready , and went to the park

My dress

Her friend (ambreen) joined us too ,her cousins (aleena and awais)

We took tickets and went inside.

We took so many rides.

Rollercoaster, ship, discovery ,train, flame etc.

I didn't tell zarar that i am going outside because i didn't got time...i don't even reply to his text messages or calls because my phone was in my bag.

After taking rides we went to a cafe to eat something.

Ambreen wanted to use the washroom so they went to washroom and me and awais went outside to buy ice cream for all of us.

We eat the ice cream and went came back to our house.

It was a good day!! I had a lot of fun.

My mind was just thinking about zarar because last time i came with him.

I called him he didn't pick my call.

I thought maybe he is busy so i didn't call him again texted him that " sorry I was out that's why I didn't pick your call".

After removing my makeup.

I laid in my bed to sleep.

Zarar pov:

After my swim session i called her at 4pm because she wakes up late so I don't call her early in the morning.

She didn't picked my call nor she messaged me good morning i thought she must be sleeping i just messaged her good morning uth jaye ab.

I wore my formals because i have a meeting to attend.

After the meeting i called her again but she didn't pick my call nor did she replied to my text.

I was passing from highway i thought to buy flowers for ayesha so i took turn.

Meanwhile i saw ayesha in the road walking with a guy. I couldn't believe it was ayesha because she don't go out without telling me.

I called her but again she didn't pick my call.

I followed her she brought ice creams and went in the restaurant with that boy.

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw ayesha with a boy? How is this possible.

I took out my gun from my pocket to shoot that guy but..