Chapter 20

Please vote for the chapter and comment aswell!

Author's pov:

She asked him to come close to her. She hugged him tightly and said "thank you for saving me zarar". And started crying.

"Rona kya apki hobby hai" he said.

And she stopped crying and looked at him with her big eyes. "Kitnay rude hai ap yar zarar".

He laughed and pulled her cheeks.

"Acha na sorry" he said while making a innocent face.

"Not accepted" she said looking away with mischievous smile.

"What should i do to make you accept madam" he asked playfully, controlling his smile.

"What will you do?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Whatever you say madam"he replied bowing his head, making her giggle.

"Ok so number one i don't want any soup as my breakfast i want sandwich ok? and second  umm we will go to water park she said excitedly like a kid.

And than the door opened and ayesha mom and dad came "what happened to you beta meri beta ki kya halat hogayi hai " and her mother started crying.

"Yar mama mai theek hun bas accident hogya tha chotta sa". Ayesha said.

"Jee aunty ab ye theek hai kal tak discharge bhi karde gy"zarar said.

Her father and zarar went outside.

Zarar told everything to her father.

After some time mala also came with her finance,she started saying "princess what happened to you and hugged her.

Zarar:why is she calling her princess.

"Excuse me miss thora fasla kijiye doctors nay bola hai koi kareeb na jaye" zarar said. (Because he was getting jealous from her).

Everyone started laughing because they can clearly see he is jealous.

After some time she left.

Zarar said to her mother that she should go home and take rest he will stay with ayesha.

She said "okay" and left.

Ayesha pov:

Zarar came to my room and sat on the bench.

"You can come to but with me"

"Will you be comfortable" he asked me.

"Obviously"

We both were watching reels on my phone

We both were watching reels on my phone. And suddenly mala voice started coming from my phone.

Mala"Hello ayeshaa where are u.....
"Hello are you listening me?.