15

Hi guys sorry for not updating for a while, 🥲. I'll start to update regularly i hope.

Naruto's pov:

"Today was a long day, right?" I asked Itachi, he glanced at me with dark circles around his eyes. "I agree, 5 more days left of this trip. I wished we could spend more time together instead of this trip." He sighed. "Dont worry Itachi, I'm sure we can extend our trip for a few more days." I say, I want to spend time with Itachi afterwards.

"You're right, I wanna spend some time with my best friend but these meetings have me so tired." Itachi groaned, I felt bad for him because he had been doing all the email work by himself. "Come over here, I can massage you for a while until our food gets here." I smile and pat my lap. He lays his head on me, "Thank you, Naruto."

Itachi is a fast sleeper, he slept so quick I didn't even realize. I ate my food and I did not want to wake Itachi up since he had been exhausted for the past couple of days. I stared at his face as he slept.

He has been my friend for so long,
I genuinely used to think of him
and wonder how he's doing whenever he used to be away. I am so grateful for him,
I have to show him how much he means to me. But how?
Should I plan a getaway?
Or a small coffee date?
Ooh, how about a beach trip?
Or a club night?
I'll think about it later.

"Itachi? Wake up, sleepy head." I go over towards him and softly shake him. He doesn't respond, "Itachi." I wipe his hair off his face, "c'mon wake up!" I rub his face. He moans softly, "hm?"

"Finally, come on eat your food! I've already ate, so I'll help you up and heat your food." I get him to stand up. "Go wash your face." I instruct him towards the bathroom. "It's okay I'll massage you again to make sure you're asleep, okay?" I reassured him. He nodded and finished up his food. I took his dishes to the kitchen and washed them. "Anything I can help with?" He lurked behind me, "nope! Just change and shower, whatever you gotta do!" I answer back.

"What about you?" He asked me, I raised an eyebrow. "What about me? I showered the second we got home." I giggle. He sighed and made his way to the bathroom.

Itachi's pov

I come out the shower and realize I forgot my clothes on the dresser. Shit. I wrap the towel on my waist, and try to call for Naruto but remember he's probably asleep. What if I just silently grab my stuff? Yeah. I'll have to be as quiet as I can. I go out slowly. The lights are off, I can't see. I hit my foot on the table, I'm doomed.

"Naruto..? I'm just gonna grab my clothes, okay?" I say trying to find the way there. Suddenly, I bump into something. Or someone. "Ouch, okay.." I heard a Naruto say. I wrap my hands around him trying to make sure everything is alright. "I-Itachi.." He whispered, "Naruto, are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" I turn him towards me.

Naruto's pov:

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. The power went out, I've been trying to find my phone." I mumble out, I feel his wet hair drops on my arm. "Oh alright, I just forgot my clothes on the dresser." He laughs nervously. "I can help you look for them, if I can work my way around here." I sigh. "No, you sit. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He pats my shoulders.

Suddenly, a small light pops up from a phone. "Looks like I've got a notification. I can use the flash on this." He walks over to get his phone and turns the flashlight on. I see him with his long wet hair, only with a towel. Damn. He looks good. "You look good like this," I say, teasingly. "Might need to see it more often."

He blushes a little and laughs, "Why, thank you." He walks over and hands me his phone, but fortunately he slips and falls over me. His face was so close to mine, I stared into his eyes right as he stared into mine. He looked so elegant from this angle, "you okay?" I asked him, still staring at him. He looked down at me and teased me, "Y'know, if you weren't with my brother. I would've made a move on you already." He smirked.

"You Uchihas are so alike." I rolled my eyes, "but you know I'm not like Sasuke, I don't play games. I've got no time for nonsense." He chuckled getting up and giving me a hand. "Yeah, sure whatever you say, Itachi." I chuckled back.

"Consider it."

I massaged Itachi's head as he rested beside me, I found myself blushing at the thought of what he had said to me earlier. "Consider it? Hm." I mumble. "Mhm." He pulled me down and turned the lights off, "think about it, Naruto." He whispered into my ear, "Goodnight, Itachi."

"Sleep well, Naruto."