WARNING AND DISCLAIMER!

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, organization, music, places, events, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead,events or locals is entirely coincidental.

Please understand this problem in the story:

-Wrong grammar/s
-Typo/s
-Punctuation/s
-Bulgar word/s
-Curse word/s
-Lame chapter/s
-Jumbled name/s
- Wrong spelling/s
-Habnag instead of habang
-But you can enlighten me po-

Copyright Infringement:

(Heaxaout ©2024) All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photo copying,recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher,except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses Protagonist Permitted by copyright law.

Genre:

|CRIME FICTION|MYSTERY| TEEN ROMANCE|ACTION|PSYCHOLOGICAL|COMEDY|THRILLER|

Characters:

Protagonist: Journey Madison

Warning note: Hello, This story may talk about things that might trigger you so please be aware! suitable to 13 years old and above.

Note: This is my 2nd story and I'm exited as you guys to know what will happen to our protagonist and what is the twist of this story! Matagal na ako nag aasam na gumawa ng Detective story so bare with me!

Flavour: Menthol

Song:

Story journey:

Start: May 05 2024
Watty start: May 10 2024
End:
Published: Jun 03 2024
Published end: