Chapter 12: Time For Your First Lesson

(No POV)

A month has now passed since the events of Omni-man betrayal was revealed which currently right now both Nathan and Diana were now sitting inside of a restaurant as they are back in America.

"So can you explain to me, why we are here?" Nathan asked Diana.

"Well because, this place is actually really nice also I want to try the Greece restaurant and see if actually accurate" Diana said.

"Jeez I think instead of being the owner of a museum, I think it would be better if you became a food critic" Nathan joked which had made Diana to puff up her cheeks to pout out.

"Well I just like to see if they, are actually doing right by the history of food for that they are making is accurate" Diana said which made Nathan chuckle out a bit to himself.

As the two continued talking quickly something caught Nathan's eye which this is he see's, Mark Grayson walking in with some girl, which Diana had saw something caught her boyfriend attention and took a quick glance to the side and saw what he saw.

Quickly the two looked back at one another and began talking in a different language knowing the main factor that Mark has super hearing.

"Diana when was the last time we actually saw, the kid?" Nathan asked Diana in Japanese which they two spoke fluently.

"It was when we had returned back and met up with Cecil, that was about two months ago" Diana replied back.

"Alright then even though I don't like this but I'm a man of my word, if more of Nolan kind with be making there way here I know we can take them on but their main priority will be to get him. So he's got to get ready, also Cecil has been recently very annoying with him trying to figure out the properties behind by weapons" Nathan said.

"I understand why, imagine if you do explain how you acquired that type of weapons their are weak points and moles within even Cecil own team. If information got out that their is a type of weapon that could damage people like Nolan, let's just say it could do far more damage then good" Diana said.

Which is one of the prime reasons why Nathan, never reveals his weapons as he is that of a hitman but to some in the underworld of crime they consider him an artist and so as an artist why would he show off his tools to others.

As after a while Nathan had watched as Mark had gotten up to use the bathroom, which the great hitman had got up and decided it was now time to start his training.

"I'll be right back" Nathan said as he started speaking English again as he had stood up and had walked to the bathroom putting on his hoodie and looking down.

With Nathan plan being to see what is Mark capable of doing, in a split second situation and in close-quarters.

Which now in the bathroom after a few seconds Mark could now be seen washing, his hands as he is currently now on a date with Amber trying his best to just not think about his father as he had taken a breath. As next to the young man, a tall man wearing that of an all black outfit had began washing his hands.

"Mark Grayson, age seventeen, height six foot, weight one hundred and seventy-five, currently a senior and Highschool and about to graduate. Close friend William and current girlfriend Amber friends and associate of the current Guardians Of The Globe, your mother is Debbie Grayson a very nice and successful real estate agent father Nolan Grayson a successful writer who isn't that of a human but better yet a strong man who comes from a whole different species that being, Viltrumites. He was also know as Omni-man ore better yet....Your father" the all black figure said.

Which with those words alone, Mark eyes had went wide open at the words he heard as then he had turned the only thing he was meet with was a clean fist the the face.