c͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎6͎

i haven't seen kehlani since she popped up at the studio on me 3 months ago.

trey has been ranting and raving about how his relationship is at its best and how the sex is way better than before and blah, blah, blah.

it takes everything in me to not tell him, her and i fucked to shut him up.

i'm currently sitting on the couch talking to karrueche on the phone.

" karrueche are you sure you're not hiding anything you've been acting real weird these last 2 months" i said opening a fruit cup.

" yes y/n im fine, im just stressed about this show" she said plopping onto her couch in her trailer.

" rueche you'll be fine. you're the best at what you do.. now show everyone that you're that bitch" i chucked.

she let out a laugh.

" i have to go shoot my first scene and im definitely gonna show everyone that im that bitch just for you" she smiled.

" you better"

" i love you" she said.

" love you" i said blowing her a kiss then hanging up the phone.

i downed my fruit cup and was bout to open one more when i heard a knock at the door.

i got up and walked over.

" who the hell" i mumbled as i swung the door open.

" keh"

" hi" she said staring at me.

" if you're here to tell me what you felt that night was wrong again like you did at the studio i don't want to hear it" i said about to close the door.

" wait" she said putting her hand on the door.

" can i come in" she asked.

i went to object.

" y/n please" she begged.

i sighed and moved out the way.

she walked in and i closed the door walking passed her back to the livingroom.

i sat down and grabbed my second fruit cup again.

" well are you gonna start talking or are you going to stare at me the whole time"

she rolled her eyes and stood in front of me but at a good distance.

" we ain't felt like us in a minute and that's definitely my fault" she said,

" is this conversation just gonna be about stating the obvious" i asked.

she ignored my comment and kept talking.

" i knew the whole time when we were on my couch that i shouldn't have done it . i might've gotten too excited i'll admit it, we were both alone and vulnerable. you made that comment and i knew for sure you still wanted me" she said.

i stayed silent and she continued.

" i was with trey last night and i know im three months too late but i just realized what i felt that night wasn't wrong. we were in the car earlier and i thought about you the whole car ride y/n" she said.

" why'd it take you three whole months to figure it out" i said sitting my fruit cup down.

" you want me to be truthful" she asked.

i nodded my head.

" trey and i were having sex and i almost called YOUR name while he was in it" she said looking at the floor then back at me.