chapter 41

* ding*

*ding*

*ding*

" babe your phones going off" victoria yelled from in the room.

i peaked out the bathroom with my towel in my hand.

" it's probably ty telling me he's finally working on our song after i threatened to pull it off my album" i chuckled.

she laughed as she continued putting lotion on.

i wiped my face with the towel and my phone went off again.

i did have a message from ty dolla sign but i also had three messages from kehlani.

i quickly looked up to see victoria was preoccupied with getting dressed for her interview.

i looked back at my phone and read the messages.

hey thank you again for meeting up with me the other day and helping me gain my full closer about what happened to us.

if you're not busy i was wondering if you wanted to come by and chill maybe watch a movie and chill.

it won't just be me so don't worry.

i sighed but quickly fixed my face as i seen victoria coming up to me.

" why the long face" she asked.

" ty won't be able to get the song done until tomorrow" i said only telling the partial truth.

she wrapped her arms around my neck and i sat mine at her waist.

" one more day won't kill you" she chuckled.

" yes it will" i said dramatically.

she laughed and shook her head at me as i wore a goofy grin.

" im probably gonna go to ariana's after the interview you okay with that" she asked placing a kiss on my lips.

" that's fine" i mumbled against them.

she bit my lip as we pulled away and i groaned. she pecked them one more time before pulling away.

she grabbed her keys and walked out the room door.

i let out a breath as i heard the front open then close.

i unlocked my phone again and stared at kehlani's text.

i clicked her contact and hovered over the call button.

" it's just a hangout right, that's not cheating... right? " i thought to myself.

i took a deep breath before hitting the facetime button.

it rung a few times before the phone said connecting.

when it connected I let out a breath I was holding when bennie's face popped up.

" why hello Ms. y/l/n" he said with a smile.

" hello my gay husband where's keh" I asked walking to the edge of the bed taking a seat.

" she's recording some music in the room wanna hear" he said with a smirk.

" I mean I did call to talk to them so why not hear what music they're making on top of it" I said shaking my head at him.

he was walking around and I watched him open a door, their voice clear as day.

" Rather call you out than no one call my phone , Hold my grudge instead of havin' none to hold, none to hold, Could you blame me for needing you? You're the reason I got a weakness, oh, no , you drive me crazy, still that's my baby, Can't get enough of you Baby, it's somethin' that you do"