Chapter 38

Y/N POV

my phone kept going off as I was in the studio.

" damn bro you finna at least put your shit on silent" Bryson laughed.

" tiller shutcho ass up" I chuckled.

" this is what happens when your first post in three years is you and your new girlfriend" Chris laughed.

" nigga you shut yo ass up too" I said giving him a side-eye.

they both continued to laugh at me and I just sighed. I grabbed my phone and put it on DND, which in fact made them laugh even harder.

" how did she take that post by the way" Chris asked once there laughter died down.

" who shawty? " I asked them.

" yeah who else we talking about" Bryson laughed.

" I don't know she called me about 5 times and left about 10 text messages"

" damn shawty is probably happy as fuck you finally decided to go back into the limelight" Chris said.

" or is it because you called her the love of your life" Bryson said squinting his eyes at me.

i quickly looked at breezy ignoring his look.

" y/n what is he talking about" Chris said also squinting his eyes at me and I groaned.

" okay okay so in the two years we been together this may have been the first time i've said anything about love to her" I said avoiding both of their gazes.

" y/n ain't no way the first time you ever said anything about love to her THROUGH instagram" Chris said laughing.

" bro I said the same thing to her when I saw the post"

" listen we took it slow the first year of our relationship, she had just gotten out of a relationship with some gym douche and I had that whole Kehlani thing, we didn't want to scare each other off" I sighed.

" and most of year two?" Chris asked.

" I was just scared" I said straight up.

they both sighed at me.

" well you gonna have to talk to her eventually y'all are literally making a song together and that's also I don't know you're girlfriend" Bryson chuckled.

" man I know I just don't wanna know if I scared her off you know"

" that girl willingly dated you for almost two and a half years, kept a very low-key profile while you been ducking the limelight just for you NOW to be scared to lose her" Chris said.

I know I'm dead wrong when this nigga breezy making sense. i immediately needed to shut that down now.

" didn't you literally have sex with my ex girlfriend and then have me thinking a whole kid was mine" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

he wasn't expecting what I said, you could tell he was physically baffled.

" oh alright then I don't think you have any room to judge me for just now saying that I loved that girl" I said rolling my eyes.

" and we are all glad you two were able to move passed that" Bryson said quickly trying to ease whatever tension I created.

" man I said I was sorry" he mumbled.

" doesn't change the fact that it happened" said under my breath.

" are you two done because-"

there was a light knock on the door which caused us all to look that way.  the door slowly opened and a head peaked in. bryson immediately looked at me with a smirk.