chapter 34

" mock how I was on stage again" I said to Kehlani.

we were on live together since I had started to tour with demi and trey.

trey and I aren't friends but he got me on this world tour as a apology gift and I just couldn't say no. our PR team is making it seem like we're besties and I think its funny.

she started doing what she claims I did on stage earlier and I started dying.

" bro I did not do that" I said wiping a tear from my eye.

" yes you did" she said laughing back at me.

" is that y/n" I heard tashi say.

" TASHIII" I yelled.

she appeared into the camera and threw up the piece sign.

" please tell y/n that she hit this move right here when she was performing" kehlani said hitting the move.

tashi started dying.

" keh WHAT" she said trying to catch her breath.

" THATS WHAT SHE DID"

we all talked for a little longer before i had to go hop off for my Q&A.

kehlani said she'd go live by themselves and tune into my Q&A.

we love a supportive girlfriend.

" what was it like when you heard honey for the first time"

" i almost bought a ring pop and stalked to see where they were at so i could purpose" i said laughing.

the fans laughed with me.

" no but in all seriousness i was in awe, kehlani is one of the most genuine human beings i've ever had a connection with, like i wish yall could see the keh i deal with all the time" i said smiling at the end.

" kehlani said that she would've taken that ring pop too" someone yelled.

everyone started cheering and i laughed.

trey got a question after me then demi went.

" y/n is it weird being with your bestfriends ex girlfriend"

i scrunched my eyebrows and made a face.

"trey and i are work on our friendship currently... we are far from besties and also i think yall forget i messed with kehlani back in high school" i chuckled.

" so trey technically had your ex"

" back then kehlani and i didn't have a label for certain reasons but if you wanna get technical.." i said looking at trey.

" yeah he did" i said and everyone went crazy.

i laughed.

" you cold man" trey laughed shaking his head.

we kept going until it was time for us to go.

i went on my bus and showered before calling keh.

after one ring she picked it up.

" why would they even say that" she groaned.

" well hi to you too" i chuckled.

" they're implying i homie hopped"

" kehlani they aren't implying anything my love" i said.

" thank y-"

" because you did" i laughed.

she groaned flipping me off.

we talked until there was a knock at the door.

" come in" i yelled.

the door opened up and it was trey.

" the rest of the crew wants to go out for drinks again you coming"

i looked at kehlani and she smiled at me.

" go ahead ill call you tomorrow before your sound check is over" she blew me a kiss before hanging up.

i got up to grab a hoodie.

" yall fit each other so well"

" i been knew that it's just that each one of my bestfriends got with them before i could" i said being petty.

i heard him sigh as we left the bus.

KEHLANI POV

" tashi i don't know y/n been drunk almost every night since they've been touring" i sighed taking a sip of my water.

" keh that girl wouldn't do anything to lose you after going through so much to even get to this point"

" yeah but i don't know, what if-"

" girl don't do that to yourself" bennie said sitting with us.

" y/n is like in love with you don't even think anything crazy" tashi said.

" you're right" i sighed out.

" isn't her the tour ending soon" bennie asked.

" the north american part yeah the last show is in two days" i told them.

" so she'll be back all up under you soon" Bennie laughed.

" you're right I have nothing to worry about" I said still having this weird feeling about something.

A/N

just a small little update