CHAPTER 44

TWO YEARS LATER

⚫⬤

Liked by YG,Kehlani,Big Sean and 782,478 others.

theshaderoom: #TSRBAEWATCH: Couple alert!! Looks like #YG and #Kehlani have put their differences aside Once more. After one of Kehlani friends claimed that YG was mentally and physically abusing them two months ago. Since then the pair unfollowed each other and hasn't been seen together until last night.
(swipe)

Okay #Roomies how do we feel about this??

( 📷: _@miazaki_, 🎥: @kehlani )

view all 335,120 comments

Kehbae: kehlani girl just why?

Tsunamimobbb23: Their life has just been a rollercoaster since y/n cheated on her...

YG: She know I got her 4L

Edwardhajari: Put out friendship on the line and she still went back.... SMH

" yo y/n you seen this shit" Trey said coming up to me.

" what shit" I mumbled tearing my eyes from Mickey mouse playing on the TV.

He flipped his phone and showed me a post from theshaderoom and I shook my head.

" so not only after proof came out that he was actually hitting shawty, one of her long time friends exposed it and she still went back... maybe she is a little crazy" Trey said shaking his head.

" Give them a break Trey, she's just looking for love and she's willing to go anywhere to find it" I said looking back at the TV.

" Woah my bad I didn't know it was defend your ex day" he said plopping on the couch next to me.

" You literally were oh my bad YOU DID marry them to stop people from saying them and I looked cute, so if I want to defend something shes doing I think I can" I chuckled.

" defend what" Victoria said appearing out the kitchen.

" defending myself from this monster next to me" I said motioning towards Trey.

Victoria let out a chuckle picking up the little girl cuddled to my side.

" Don't forget that we have that event to go to later" she said.