chapter 23

i opened up bottle and started pouring up again.

i was at the club just vibing. since i dropped that little EP last month trey has been trying so hard to diss me back but it just keeps flopping.

oh trey and kehlani engaged. he made them get married a week after the EP dropped.

i still havent heard from kehlani. even after karrueche came clean to the public about who the mia- i mean royalty's real father was.

they started playing one of my songs so i started rapping it.

a girl that was next me in the section started going just as hard.

" she said whatchu gonna do if i leave? i said bitch ima do me B.I.G bitch everything zoomed in big bag on me lookin' like i'm movin' in got my foot in the door and we still here i'm a first generation millionaire, i broke the curse in my family not having shit, i'm passionate, like girls that's after more than just cash and dick feed me to the wolves now i lead the pack and shit, you boys all cap, i'm more colin kaepernick, i'm rare as affordable health care, or going to wealth from welfare, i turn my Ws to M's, yeah I flip those i might buy her red bottoms with the crypto three coins, that'll pay ya whole semester but you gotta ride it better than a tesla" i rapped with her.

we were hyped the rest of the song.

" i love your music" she said to me.

i chuckled.

" thank you i was gonna introduce myself but i guess there's no need"

" i work out to your music most of the time" she said and i smiled.

im not gonna sit here a lie. she's absolutely beautiful.

" can i know your name" i questioned.

" serayah" she said with a smile.

" well serayah can you keep me company tonight"

" i'd be more than honored too" she chuckled.

for the rest of the night we partied and just got lit.

we took some pictures on her phone that she said she'd post and tag me.

i tried to get her to come home with me but her girls were also at the club and she didn't want to just bounce on them which is valid.

we exchanged numbers and then i left.

once i got back to the crib i passed out.

~

i woke up showered and was eating some food. i had too much fun last night because i don't remember SHIT

i turned on the TV and hollywood wire was on.

" now we all felt bad for y/n when karrueche posted how royalty wasn't hers but she's the greatest parent that the child has ever had and when karrueche announced their split from y/n, but it seems like y/n is back to being her and ready to mingle again, this photo was taken last night and posted by actor and singer serayah, don't they look real cozy"