Explanation

Scott's PoV
" STILIES !! " I yelled and pulled him off the woman .
The man Stilies was with had ran away but I was to focused on Stilies to care .
" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !? " I asked .
I'm so confused why did he just kill that women !? How did he just kill that women !? He's supposed to be human !
" Scott I .... Um .... I " He stammered and looked over to the women with guilt in his eyes that I could have sworn were glowing a moment ago . I turned to the woman and I couldn't hear a heart beet . She was dead . Well it doesn't take a professor to work that out .
" I killed her . I can't believe I killed her " Stilies sat down by a tree and put his head between his knees sighing .
" Stilies can you tell me what the heck is going on ? " I asked again .
" Well you know last night ? " Stiles told me everything he even showed me the bite . Oh my god this is all my fault my best friend , my brother a vampire .
" This is all my fault " I looked to the ground .
" What how in the hell is this your fault ? "
" I failed to protect you your supposed to be human I tried to keep you human . I didn't want you to have the burden of any of this " I said . I feel like crying but I need to hold the tears back for Stiles and myself .
" Hay you can't help me being bit but a vampire and you would never fail me . And maybe this is a good thing I can protect myself now and I might actually be able to help " Stiles smiled .
" What did I tell you last night ? I said you do help us you really do . Any way I think we need to tell the rest of the pack about this " I said standing up and his eyes widened .
" No no no no we can't tell them at least not yet " Stilies stood up fast really fast . How did he stand up so fast I mean . What !?
" Wait why not they need to know " I said .
" Just not yet . I will tell them but only once I've got everything under control " Stilies smiled a little sadly .
" What do you mean get things under control " I asked getting confused .
" Well first I did research and found out that vampires need blood to survive . Human blood , fresh human blood " he looked offer at the women with sad eyes . " I didn't want to kill her you know . It was him he made me taste even the tiniest bit and I couldn't help it " Stilies sighed . Oh god I feel really bad .
" Well we can talk to Deaton . He might have a substitute to human blood . You can have that at least until we sawt this all out " I said .
" Scott there's something else about all this blood stuff " and he looked at the ground " I like drinking it . It's the best tasting thing I've ever had I have to get more and just because I need to but I want to " Stilies said shame in his voice .
How can he like it !? Ok ok I need to get him to Deaton before any thing happens . Well nothing that bad will happen I mean he won't kill any one else I know it .
Stilies's PoV
We went to Deaton's but I'm nervous about all this I really don't want any one to know it was bad enough when Scott found out . Well he actually took it better than expected but I'm sure he's screaming inside . Every since he got turned into a werewolf he's been trying his best to keep me human , saying how he doesn't want me to have the burden of the supernatural or at least a bigger one than I already had as being the human .
" Deaton ? Deaton ? " Scott shouted as soon as we got inside .
He doesn't have to shout we can just go look in his office . I rolled my eyes .
" Scott what is it ? Why are you shouting ? " Deaton said coming in looking at us .
" You need to look at Stilies " Scott said he started to look and sound all panicky .
I think he needs to calm down .
" Why what's wrong ? " Deaton said looking at me .
" Well he got bit and not by a werewolf " Scott said getting even more panicky .
Deaton looked at me and I thought instead of saying what I was bit by I just showed my fangs and glowed my eyes getting a little fed up by all this so I crossed my arms keeping my fangs out and keeping my eyes red . Deaton's eyes widened for a moment .
" Ok but first I need to ask you some questions , Stilies " Deaton said to me and quoted for me to follow him .
I followed with Scott right behind me not taking my eyes of me .
" Scott calm down every thing will be ok " I said over my shoulder .
" How can you say that ? " Scott asked .
I was about to say something when Deaton beat me to it .
" Stiles sit on the table for me " Deaton said .
I did as I was told wile the veteran got out a clip bored .
" I'm gonna start of with when was you bit ? "
" Last night "
" Have you slept at all ? "
" No "
" Are you tired ? "
" No "
" Have you ran at all since you were bit ? "
" No "
" Have you closed your eyes and opened them only to see your in another place ? "
" No " I'm getting bored .
" Have you had a sudden hunger or first and your fangs came out and your eyes turned red ? "
The question made me freeze in place . I can't tell him I can't .
" Stilies ? Have you ? " Deaton questioned .
I nodded .
" Yes "
" Have you ever tasted fresh human blood ? Did you kill some one ? " Deaton asked looking straight in my eyes .
I looked away not wanting to look at any one when he said the answer .
" Yes "
" Did you like it , the taste of blood ? " Deaton's tone changed from emotionless to worry and fear .
" Yes " I said looking down knowing Scott was probably looking at me with his sad puppy dog eyes .
" Did you like the feel of the person dying in your hands ? " Deaton had the same tone as the last question I herd him get closer as well .
I just kept looking down I really really didn't want to answer that .
" Stiles ? " it was Scott this time still sounding worried and scared for me but there was something else in his voice that I couldn't get my finger on .
I told Scott about how I loved the taste of blood and that I wanted more but not the feeling of that women dying in my hands . Except from guilt .
" Yes "