The blood problem

Scott's PoV
When Stilies said his answer my heart stopped for a moment . How !? How !? How !? How !?
" S-Stilies ? " I said with a quivering voice .
He won't look at me . I know he's guilty but he enjoyed it !
" Stilies I have to be honest " Deaton sighed " You've tried human blood . That means you can't go to school because if someone bleeds the tiniest bit of blood you won't be able to control your self . Also you will get hunger waves were you will have no control over your fangs or eyes . Once again it will be hard to not pounce on some one and drink there blood " Deaton sighed again .
" Then what do I do ? " Stiles asked finally looking up but no eye contact .
" Well we're gonna have to find a way for you to get control also we need to get you fresh blood at least once a week " Deaton explained writing on his clipboard .
How can this be happening if I see that vampire that bit Stiles I swear I'll rip his throat out ! I clenched my fists and I started to feel my claws so I released them from my hands .
" How exactly do I get fresh blood with out killing someone...... Again " Stiles was looking at me now straight in my eyes .
" Well leave that to me I need to go but I'll be back in a moment " Deaton got up and left me with Stiles .
" Scott ? " Stiles was looking at me desperate for me to say something but I just couldn't look at him seeing what I did to him so I looked to the ground not to mention he f***ing enjoyed the feeling of her dying in his arms . Stiles sighed .
" Scott I'm sorry . I don't know why I enjoyed it I just did . The feeling it was incredible I felt powerful it felt right even though I know it wasn't . And the taste is just ...... Well you know . And I know your not gonna like this I don't but I have an urge to kill " Stiles said in shame . But the last thing got my full attention .
" WHAT !? " I couldn't help but shout this is just all to bad .
" I don't want to take people's lives or kill them I wouldn't be able to live with my self knowing what I did and it's not right . But there's a part of me that loves the feeling of it and I don't know what to do " Stiles said now with tears in his eyes .
" Stiles we will work this out I promise " I said and put a hand on his shoulder .
" Don't make promises you can't keep " Stiles sighed sadly .
" Stiles - " I started but Deaton walked in with some thing in his hand .
" Stiles I have fresh blood in this package . Originally you would be able to smell it from a mile away but this is a special type of plastic that prevents vampires from smelling any thing in side of it " Deaton explained .
Stiles can't keep his eyes of it . I need to help him . Wait what is he gonna tell his dad he can't just keep this from him ?
" Now what do you know about vampires , Stiles ? " Deaton looked at Stiles who was still has his eyes fixed on the bag of blood " Stiles look at me and tell me what you know about vampires "
" Well I was reaserching them all day but I don't know what is real and what is just made up . One thing was something about teleportation " stiles said .
" Ahh yes some vampires contain special powers teleportation is one of the powers you can get . If you got powers you can have teleportation , invisibility , healing , Telepathy&mind reading or glamour (I got some of these from the shapeshifter sires by Ali Sparks it's a good book sires) " Deaton said .
" Glamour ? " I asked .
What the hell is that . I look over at Stiles who seemed quite interested .
" Glamour as in illusions people with glamour can make you see and hear things that's not really there " Deaton explained " You might have powers it's a 50% chance "
" Ok " Stiles said simply .
" Any way back to the blood we need you to train your new abilities and learn control over your thirst for blood " just when Deaton said that some one crashed through the door . Peter .
Stiles's PoV
Oh great what does he want . Peter tackled me just when I thought that .
" YOU !! YOUR THE VAMPIRE !! " Peter shouted in my ear .
" GET THE HELL OF ME !! " I shouted back .
" PETER " Scott yelled and pulled him of " What the heck are you doing ? "
" He is a vampire you have to kill him or he will kill us and everyone in this stupid little town " He glared at me .
" We are gonna teach him control he is not gonna hurt any one else " Scott said trying to reassure him .
You shouldn't have said that you shouldn't have said that !!!
" ELSE !? He haes hurt someone before!? " Peter asked .
Scott you can be a real idiot .
" Well when you say hurt I guess but maybe bring that up a level " I laughed nervously and looked at the floor .
" You killed someone !? You drank there blood . Oh vampires make me sick there cold blooded , blood thirsty , fanged whimps ! " he said getting out of Scott's grip .
" He won't kill any one else we will help him " Scott said his eyes glowing with anger .
" We can't help him . He is a vampire and we are werewolves . Even if he gets control over his disgusting blood addiction he is gonna try to kill us " Peter explained claws slowly coming out but no one except me seemed to notice .
Come on Scott don't just stare say something .
" Unless we kill him first " With that he pounced .
♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️
Authors note :
Thanks if your reading this is my fist fanfic and I'm trying my best . Any feedback or ideas are accepted in the comments . Thanks again love you all ❤️ xoxo