Family Issuses

Sheriff Stelinski's PoV
Stiles was smirking at me and started very slowly walking slowly towards me .
" Stiles don't do anything you'll re-"
" Regret ? " he asked and I nodded " Well you see I'm not going regret what I'm about to do "
He started laughing menacingly .
I was terrified . This terrible .
He stopped laughing and looked up at me . Within a second he was pinning me to the ground .
" Because you see you took me away from my real dad " he looked much more angry now than before .
" He never would have been a good farther any way " I grunted trying to get out of his grasp .
" He was a better dad you will ever be "
" How would you know " I asked
" Let's say dreams are more than just fantasies "
His fangs were getting closer and closer until I could feel the tip on me skin . I was sure I was going to die and my own son was about be the one responsible for it .
Just when he was about to bite a group of people came crashing through the door . People from the V.H.L.O.I . They were all in black padded suits with helmets covering there heads .
One of them which seemed to be a girl judging by the figure shot stiles in the neck with a dart and he automatically clasped on top of me .
I pushed him of and stood up .
" Please stand out the way sir " the women said .
They started to pick Stiles up and put him in a body bag .
" What are you doing with my son !? " I asked .
" According to what we've been told he's not your real son and when he was first given to you , you didn't want him " one of the men replied .
" Yeah well I want him now and you didn't answer my question " I glared .
" We are taking him to headquarters and we advise you to go to the chief for more details "
They took Stiles away with out another word no matter how much I protested .
Just as they left the door Scott came barging in with the rest of the pack close behind . I just sighed and put my head in my hands .
This was gonna be a long day it was only 9 am .
" WHO WERE THEY !? " Scott asked/screamed .
He obviously has been stressing over all of this .
" They were the V.H.L.O.I , weren't they ? " Derek asked knowingly .
I simply nodded .
" Was that the place you used to work at ? " Scott asked more calmly this time .
I nodded again .
" Wait you worked there !? " Peter asked astonished .
" Yes he did now why were they here ? " Scott asked taking a step closer to me .
I sighed .
" I don't know but I know one thing " I replied standing up straight and started to gamer supplies .
" And what's that ?" Alison questioned . 
" We are going to get him back "
Stiles's PoV
I opened my eyes to see white . I looked a around to see I was in a blanc white room .
" What ? We're am I ? " I mumbled to myself .
"You are in the V.H.L.O.I" a voice echoed through the room .
One of the tiles on sealing went black and a red bag dropped from it before it turned back white .
What the hell ?
I picked it up and inspected it but soon enough the smell hit my nose . It was a negative blood .
I was suspicious at first but the smell was to good I pierced my fangs into the bag sucked out the content like my life depends on it .
As soon as I finished it I threw the bag to the corner of the room not really caring .
I waited for what felt like hour in that room thinking if I try anything to get out I would probably make my position I'm in much more worse . But to be fair I didn't even know what my position was or what I'm doing in this room .
Finally someone came into the room from the door I was staring at for most of my time in this ........ prison ?
The man had broad shoulders , dull eyes which look as if they are done with the world and they screamed misery , his frown looked like it has been there for 50 years and there is no chance any one will be able to get rid of it , he seemed about in his early thirties and he seemed quit short .
" Hello my name is Dr Groth " Dr Groth said .
His voice was slow and more irritating than any other voice I has ever heard . I knew the longer I was gonna be with him the more I was going to want to kill myself .
" And ? "
" And what ? " he sighed .
" What am I doing here ? "
" Years ago we took away your memories and everything vampire about you . It was an experiment which seems to have failed " he explained .
" Yeah no s*** "
He glared at me before continuing .
" I remember 12 years ago when you was 5 and you came here . Uh huh you was quit the sarcastic one " he said circling me , inspecting me .
" Well nothing has changed there then " I smirked .
" Yes , yes " he mumbled angrily " Any way we are doing experiments to see if you are different than you have been and we need to search more into pure bloods as there is only two left , you and your farther "
" Wait what happened to the other pure bloods ? " I asked .
" That is not your concern . All you have to know is that they are gone and that the vampires now have a council " he wrote some stuff on his clipboard and stopped circling me .
At first I was surprised but after a second I realised that the pure bloods were my family if I knew them or not they were my family and I have just been told that they were dead .
" Actually it is my business because they were my family . I may not have known them but they were my family " I said standing up straight .
" Stiles calm down "
" NO ! Not until you tell me what happened to them " I growled .
He just walked out the room , locking the door behind him .
I walked up to the door and started punching it until dents finally started to form .
Green gas started to come out of the top corner of the room making me feel dizzy .
I started to get weaker and weaker . Eventually my legs gave and I clasped to the ground . Soon my eyes became heavy and hard to keep open , it was exhausting to even try . Slowly they closed welcoming me into another memory .
*memory*
I was running with a boy who was wareing black jeans and a black t-shirt , his hair was brown and curly at the bottom he looked my age . We were laughing . I think I was four here .
" Race you to that tree and back " he said , he had a posh British .
I nodded frantically I loved races .
" On the count of three " I said .
" 1 ...... 2 ....... 3 ! "
We both ran towards the tree and back with vampire speed , I won like always .
" Again not fair " he wined .
" You're just to slow , Dan " I laughed .
He rolled his eyes .
" What ever cuz " he grinned but quickly went back to fake pouting .
I smirked at his pout . I tackled him to the ground and started to tickle him because I knew he hated it .
" Hahahah s-stop hahahah n-no S-Stiles hahahahaha " he stuttered in between laughter .
I stopped and looked at his face .
" Aaaawww does Danny not like the tickle monster " I teased .
" F*** off " he muttered .
I gasped dramatically .
" No bad words " .
He rolled his eyes again but was smiling now .
" If you don't mind can you please get off me now ? " he asked .
This time I rolled my eyes and claimed off him .
" You're so posh "
" I'm NOT posh all because I was born in Britain does not make me posh I'm still your cousin " he almost shouted .
" Yeah well that British thing doesn't help but you watch to much of that Winnie bare thing " I replied standing up .
" His name is Whinnie the Phoo " he said standing up " Um maybe we should go back to the cottage it's getting dark . I don't like the dark "
There was a hoot from an owl in a tree above us and Dan clung on to my arm . He was terrified of the dark , he always has been .
" You're such a scaredy cat . Come on lets go back to the cottage " I said and started to lead the way .
After a long walk of silence Dan broke it .
" You know your dad ? " he asked .
" My dad ? No never met him " I said sarcastically .
" Well he is good right ? "
" OF COUSE !! Why ? " I asked .
" No reason he just scares me sometimes "
*end of memory*
♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️
Hi...........
So I hoped you like the chapter !!
I'm a big Dan and Phil fan *cough cough* I mean phan . So yeah if you didn't get that Dan was based off of Dan Howell .
If you don't know who they are there my favourite YouTubers go check them out there channels are : Danisnotonfire , amazingphil and DanAndPhilGames and there is also DanAndPhilCrafts that's the best one ! Love them !
Any way thank you for reading !
Lyasm❤️❤️❤️