Who Is Innocent?

Drake's PoV
I smiled slightly and looked up at them.

"I will get BOTH of MY boys back and you won't see Stiles ever again" I said and teleported out of the house.

I looked up to see the small cottage I loved so much. I walked in and went straight upstairs to Dan and Stiles's old room.

I was thinking that if Dan got out with no one noticing then there must be some clue of his escape. I sighed looking around the room.

"This is going to take a while"

*the spongebob time skip man's voice* thirty minutes later

FINALLY!!! After all that time I have found something that is slightly off.

I used to lock the windows when one my boys went to bed and the lock seems to be busted and broken, which was a little bit of a surprise because they were extremely strong even to vampires. I knew they were much more powerful than other vamps but not this strong if he could do that at such a young age.

I went out to the front and inspected every inch of the front garden.

"He must of got a ride or something but not a lot of vehicles come past here only some lorries for supermarkets like asda" I sighed "Guess I'm going to have to go on the Internet now"

I groaned. I've hated the Internet ever since the wimpy humans invented it. It's lazy, they could just go to a book and they're just obsessed with it. The only reason I'm using it is because I don't think they would put lorrie schedules and stops would be in a book.

*four hours later*

I went on the Internet and after going on about a million websites, I found out only one truck comes past at the time Dan would have left and all the stops, I'm going to have to go to every single one.

Can't give up. Can't give up. Can't give up.

Lydia's PoV

After Drake left we were all silent. No one had anything to say, why would they? It felt like everyone had given up on all hope. The only thing they could do was wait.

After a while I decided I should go home my mom already worry's about me to much, not because of grades or behaviour but because my dad was visiting soon and she's not to happy about that.

"hey mom I'm home" I yelled as I walked into my house.

My mum ran up to me and hugged me. I could smell her expensive perfume, 'Now or Never', at once.

"I'm so glad to see you!" She chirped.

"Um ok then is everything alright?" I asked.

"Of course everything is fine why wouldn't it be?"

She was nervous. That was clear enough. I just smiled at her sadly and shook my head a little.

"I'm going to my room, I'm tired" I sighed starting to go up the stairs.

"But it's half six dear" my mom satiated with a puzzled expression.

I didn't even realise the time but I was still exhausted and frankly to bummed out to stay awake.

"It is? Oh, well I've just had a very, very, very long day and all I really want is to be able to sleep"