I WILL FIND THEM!

(A/N That is what Phil looks like in this by the way sorry)
Stiles's PoV
We hugged again and did for awhile in comfortable silence . Until Dan pulled back and spoke .
" I'm sorry " he said looking down at his lap .
I looked at him confused .
" For what ? "
" For not saving you sooner and about all my bellyaching, I know you've had it worse and that I should be grateful "
Once I heard that I immediately felt really guilty . He may say that I had it worse but I didn't .
" Hey you got me out of that place now and I'm just glad you did come but you don't even know what happened to me how would you know I got it worse ? " I asked .
" I kinda just assumed you had no real memories and went with a stranger at a young age "
" But Dan you lived on the streets , you knew what you lost , you've had a blood thirst for much longer , you've been alone . I'm so sorry " I hugged him again .
I could feel his tears on my shoulder but I didn't mind .
" So what did happen to you ? "
I spent a while talking all about my life from when I was first taken to now . He told me how it will take along time to get to his and Phil's apartment .
" Why don't we play twenty questions to pass the time ? " I suggested .
" Ok you first "
" Favourite band ? "
His eyes lit up and it was obvious he had an answer straight away .
" Muse ! What is your most prized possession ? "
" My jeep . She's getting a little old but she can run . What is your favourite colour ? "
" Black . What is your favourite animal ? "
" Well recently I am taking a liking to wolfs " I smirked .
" Who sounds posh now ? " he said smugly .
" What ? " I laughed .
" Nothing you just sounded kinda posh "
I shook my head and looked back at the window where you could see Phil driving .
" So you two are together ? " I asked .
His face went bright red and he started to look panicked .
" W-well yeah I g-guess I m-mean he is ju-" he stuttered obviously thinking I was judging him or something .
" Hey hey it's ok I'm not a homophobic I think you guys will make a great couple "
Just then I was tackled into yet another hug . I laughed .
" How much have we hugged since we reunited ? " I asked .
" Don't know don't care " he replied simply " Hey did you get your powers yet ? "
" Yeah I did but how did you know I was even going to get powers ? "
He just smirked at me and held his hands in front of him and a hurricane of water formed in his hand while my mouth hung open .
" I guessed and I all so guessed you have a power of an element am I right ? " he asked .
I shut my mouth and smiled . I held my hands out and a hurricane of fire formed .
" Yep "
Drake's PoV
I didn't know what to do . It was as simple as that . I knew I couldn't go into the V.H.L.O.I headquarters myself .
I groaned putting my head in my hands .
" I guess I'm going to have to get help "
*time skip*
" Ok you little s**** I have a plan to get Stiles back and your going to listen " I said as I walked into the Stelinski house hold .
I looked around to see everyone in destress .
" He broke out " the sheriff said in a small whisper .
" He what !? " I was shocked to say the least .
I know Stiles is very powerful but he has hardly trained there's no way would be able to brake out of there .
" You heard him he is gone and were he is this. Is. All. Your fault!! " Malia screamed .
" NO! This is all his and the stupid V.H.L.O.I " I shouted pointing at the sheriff " First you take away Stiles and Dan and then you- "
" Whoa whoa whoa who is Dan ? " the sheriff asked .
He looked completely confused for about five seconds and then his eyes widened in recognition.
" Was that the missing kid that they found pictures of and couldn't find ? "
I suddenly stopped .
" They never got to Dan ? Once I got Stiles from you we was going to save him . He was like my other son even though he's actually my stupid sisters son but she dumped him because she didn't think he was good enough or he was to sarcastic and was a trouble maker . I took him in , he was such a good kid I treated him just like I treated Stiles they were the best of friends- " I started to choke on my own words as I began to cry .
" Well maybe he broke Stiles out,I mean he was missing not dead and Stiles wouldn't be able to brake out by himself the way you two have been describing that place " Scott suggested.
I thought over the idea and decided it was the best one so I was going to find them .
Finally! I'll have both my boys back!!
Phil's PoV
Once I finally drove into the city Dan and I live in I looked over my shoulder to see how the boys were doing.
I smiled to my self as I saw them sleeping hugging each other. If it was any other boy I would be jealous but as it's his cousin I just find it even more adorable. Dan is just always adorable.
I parked in my space by the flats we live in and got out . I opened the van to see Stiles sitting tiredly, rubbing his eyes.
" You ok? " I asked giving him a smile.
He gave me a small smile back and nodded before looking back at Dan.
" Should we wake him? " he asked.
I shook my head.
" No it's fine I'll carry him in "
Stiles nodded and got out the van. I picked up Dan bridle style and brought him up to the flat, having to go up like a million stairs on the way!
I as gently as I can put him on the sofa kissing his forehead head.
I turned around to see Stiles smiling.
" What? "
" Oh nothing but I do have a question "
" Shoot "
Shoot? Really? I mentally cringed at my own words .
" Well how does Dan resist drinking your blood but it's hard not to drink other humans? "
" Well my family has this secret formula that I spray on myself which makes vampires not want my blood unless I actually cut myself or something he won't go crazy and I help him when we are around humans sometimes I need to do more drastic measures to make sure no one gets drained but it always works out in the end " I explained.
He nodded slowly looking slightly confused.
" So how does it work? " he asked.
" Well I can't tell you that or it wouldn't be secret now would it? " I laughed.
He laughed a little looking down.
"So is there a certain place you want to get back to? " I asked him.
"Well I do want to get back to my home and friends but I kinda want to get to know Dan more because he seems to be the only real family I can trust"
"Well I know he wants me to get to know you definitely he was happy when I said we should go get you"
"Thank you so much for helping me and for looking after and helping him your truly amazing"
♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️

OH LOOK IM ALIVE!!!

*hides behind unicorn*

Any way thank you for reading if you are you're the best!! HAVE A COOKIE!!

*gives infinity amount of cookies*

LYASM!!!❤️❤️

Ps . I was just wondering what do you think of Phan in this story and do you think Drake is good or bad in your opinion?