Part 9

The housemates gather in the living room after breakfast. The atmosphere is calm and supportive as they discuss their plans for the day.

Mackenzie: (smiling) I was thinking we could have a quiet day today. Maybe watch a movie or do something relaxing.

Caitlin: (agreeing) That sounds perfect. We could all use a day to unwind.

Steph: (nodding) I'd like that. It's been a lot lately.

Kyra: (enthusiastically) Maybe we could go for a walk later, too. Get some fresh air.

Mackenzie: (smiling) Great idea, Kyra. Let's do that in the afternoon.

Later in the morning, the group gathers to watch a movie together. They choose a lighthearted comedy to lift their spirits.

Caitlin and Mackenzie sit together on the couch, while Kyra and Steph share a comfortable armchair.

As the movie plays, the group shares laughs and enjoys the time together. They take breaks to chat and share snacks, creating a supportive and comforting environment for Steph.

Steph occasionally glances at Mackenzie and Caitlin, appreciating their presence and support.

As the movie ends, the group decides to take a break and go for a walk. They gather their belongings and head out to enjoy the fresh air.

At a nearby park, the group walks together, enjoying the peaceful surroundings and each other's company.

Kyra: (pointing to a spot with a bench) Let's sit here for a bit.

The group sits on the bench, basking in the sun and enjoying the calmness of the park. They engage in light conversation about their plans for the upcoming week and the matches they'll be playing.

Kyra: (enthusiastically) I'm excited for our next game. It's going to be a tough match, but we're ready.

Caitlin: (nodding) Absolutely. We've been training hard.

Mackenzie: (smiling) And we'll be there to support each other, like always.

Steph: (appreciatively) Yeah, I'm glad we have each other. It makes everything easier.

The group continues to chat, their bond strengthening as they share their thoughts and feelings. Steph remains quiet for the most part, but she feels comforted by her friends presence.

Kyra: (playfully) Maybe after a game, we can celebrate with another pool party.

Mackenzie: (grinning) That sounds great! As long as we don't have any surprise guests this time.

The group shares a laugh, enjoying the moment and the sense of camaraderie.

The group returns home and settles in, feeling relaxed and at ease. They prepare a light lunch together and continue their day of relaxation.

Steph: (smiling) Thanks for today, everyone. It's been nice to just take it easy.

Caitlin: (placing a hand on Steph's shoulder) We're glad you enjoyed it, Steph. You deserve it.

Mackenzie: (nodding) Anytime, Steph. We're always here for you.

Kyra: (enthusiastically) And now that we're back home, we can make plans for Charli and my engagement party!

The group laughs and nods, excited about the upcoming celebration.

The group is in the living room, enjoying a quiet afternoon when there's a knock on the door. Mackenzie opens it to find Charli standing there.

Mackenzie: (smiling) Hay, Charli! Come on in.

Charli: (grinning) Thanks! (Looks around) Can Ellie come over too?

Mackenzie: (glancing at Steph) Let me check with Steph.

Steph nods to Mackenzie, indicating it's okay for Ellie to join them.

Steph: (smiling) Of course, Ellie can come over.

Charli steps back to get Ellie, and they both enter the house. The group greets them warmly.

Kyra: (hugging Charli) Hey, babe! I'm glad you're here.

Charli: (laughing) Me too. I missed you.

Ellie smiles at everyone and heads over to greet Steph.

Ellie: (smiling) Hi, Steph! How are you?

Steph: (smiling back) I'm good, Ellie. Do you want to come outside with me for a chat?

Ellie: (curious) Sure, let's go.

Steph and Ellie head outside, leaving the others to catch up in the living room.

Steph and Ellie sit down at a table near the pool, facing each other.

Steph: (taking a deep breath) Eli's, I just wanted to chat with you one on one. It's nice having you around.

Ellie: (smiling) Thanks, Steph. I like spending time with you too.

Steph: (hesitantly) I feel like we haven't had a chance to get to know each other as much as I'd like.

Ellie: (nodding) Yeah, I know what you mean. We should definitely hang out more.

Steph: (softly) Yeah, that would be nice.

Ellie senses that Steph has something more on her mind but doesn't want to pressure her.

Ellie: (encouragingly) Whenever you're ready to talk about anything, I'm here for you, Steph.

Steph: (smiling) Thanks, Ellie. I appreciate that.

The two share a quiet moment, enjoying each other's company as they chat about lighter topics.

Back in the living room. Kyra and Charli are cuddling on the couch, while Caitlin and Mackenzie share a chair.

Kyra: (grinning) what do you think they're talking about out there?

Mackenzie: (smirking) Who knows? Maybe they're bonding over the pool.

Caitlin: (laughing) As long as Steph's comfortable, that's all that matters.

Kyra: (glancing at the backyard) I wonder how Steph and Ellie are getting along.

Caitlin: (smiling) I'm sure they're fine. It's good for Steph to spend time with Ellie.

Mackenzie: (nodding) Yeah, Steph seems to really appreciate Ellie's company.

Charli: (grinning at Kyra) And you, on the other hand, appreciate mine.

Kyra: (playfully) Of course! You're my favourite person.

Charli: (laughing) Just making sure.

In the backyard, where Steph and Ellie are wrapping up their conversation.

Ellie: (smiling warmly) Thanks for inviting me to chat, Steph. It was nice to get to know you better.

Steph: (nodding) I feel the same way, Ellie. I'm glad we got to talk.

Ellie: (encouragingly) Let's do this more often. I think we could become good friends.

Steph: (smiling) I'd like that.

As they head back inside, Ellie and Steph feel a sense of connection and understanding growing between them.

Later in the evening, the group gathers in the living room to unwind and relax after a day spent together.

Mackenzie: (stretching) That was a nice day. I'm glad we all got to spend some quality time together.

Caitlin: (agreeing) Me too. It was great seeing everyone.

Kyra: (grinning) Especially Charli, right?

Charli: (smirking) Absolutely.

Steph looks on, grateful for her friends presence and support. She is happy to see Kyra and Charli so in love, as it brings some happiness to her life.

The night ends with the group watching a movie before Charli and Ellie head back home.