Part 3

Mackenzie's house. The housemates are gathered in the living room, enjoying a quiet evening together. Steph appears more relaxed and in good spirits.

Kyra: (enthusiastically) So, what's the plan for tonight? Movie night? Game night?

Caitlin: (playfully) How about both? We can watch a movie and play games during the commercials!

Mackenzie: (smiling) That sounds like a perfect plan. Let me grab the games and find a movie for us.

Steph: (grateful) Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to just relaxing tonight.

Kyra: (giving Steph an encouraging nod) You've earned it, Steph.

Mackenzie finds a movie and sets up a board game on the coffee table. The housemates settle in on the couch, ready for a cozy evening in.

Caitlin: (as the movie starts playing) This is nice. I love spending time with you all.

Mackenzie: (agreeing) Me too. It's great to unwind and forget about the stress of the day.

Steph: (smiling) I'm grateful to have you all in my life. Thank you for being there for me.

Kyra: (playfully) we're a team, after all! Besides, who else would put up with Caitlin's jokes?

Caitlin: (laughing) Hey, my jokes are top notch! You'll all miss them if I'm ever gone.

Steph: (jokingly) We won't let you leave then!

The housemates continue their light hearted banter and play games together. The movie plays in the background, and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming.

Later in the evening. The housemates are still in the living room laughing and chatting.

Mackenzie: (with a grin) I have a surprise for everyone.

Kyra: (curious) What is it?

Mackenzie: (holding up a game controller) How about we play a video game together? I promise it's going to be fun!

Caitlin: (excited) I'm in! Let's do it!

Steph: (enthusiastic) This is going to be a blast!

The housemates dive into the video game, playing together and enjoying each other's company.

The housemates just finished playing video games and are in high spirits. They relax on the couch, chatting and laughing.

Mackenzie: (stretching her arms) That was so much fun! We should do this more often.

Kyra: (grinning) Definitely! We all needed that break.

Caitlin: (smiling) It's great to have moments like this to unwind and just enjoy each other's company.

Steph: (agreeing) Yeah, it helps to take our minds off everything for a while.

Kyra: (playfully) speaking of taking our minds off things, I think we should plan a little trip together during the next break.

Mackenzie: (intrigued) A trip? That sounds like a great idea! Where should we go?

Caitlin: (thoughtfully) How about somewhere relaxing, like the countryside or the beach?

Steph: (nodding) I like the sound of that. It would be nice to get away from the city for a bit.

Kyra: (excited) The beach sounds perfect! We can soak up the sun and maybe even try some water sports.

Mackenzie: (smiling) I'm all for that! We can rent a little beach house and spend a few days just hanging out.

Caitlin: (enthusiastic) Let's do it! We can start planning the trip tonight.

The housemates begin discussing the details of their beach trip, including the location, accommodations and activities they want to do.

Mackenzie: (looking up rental options on her phone) There's a nice beach house available during our break. It looks perfect for us!

Steph: (interested) Let's book it then! I'm looking forward to some time away with you all.

Kyra: (clapping her hands) This is going to be so much fun!

Caitlin: (excited) I can't wait! Let's make this trip the best one yet!

The housemates finalise the details of their trip and begin making plans for their beach getaway.

Arsenal's match against Chelsea is in progress. The stadium is filled with excitement as fans cheer for their teams. Steph is sitting on the bench, watching her teammates play. As the game nears its end, she begins to tear up, struggling with her emotions.

Kyra also on the bench, notices Steph's distress. She turns to the coach,who is standing nearby.

Kyra: (softly to the coach) Coach, there's about 10 minutes left of the game. Can I take Steph to the changing room for a bit?

Coach: (looking over at Steph, noticing her state) Yes, of course. Do what's best for her.

Kyra: (gratefully) Thanks, Coach.

Kyra stands up and walks over to Steph, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

Kyra: (gently) Come on, Steph. Let's head to the changing room.

Steph: (nodding, wiping her eyes) Thanks, Kyra.

Kyra and Steph walk through the tunnel and make their way to the changing room. They enter a quiet area, away from the noise of the stadium.

Kyra: (encouraging Steph to sit down) Take a seat, Steph. You don't have to watch the rest of the game if it's too much.

Steph: (sitting down, relieved) I appreciate it, Kyra. Thank you.

Kyra: (sitting beside Steph) I could tell you were struggling out there. Is everything ok?

Steph: (hesitant) It's just... a lot of emotions.

Kyra: (supportively) I understand. I'm here for you, Steph. Whatever you need.

Kyra gives Steph a comforting pat on the back, and the two sit quietly for a moment.

The game has ended, and Arsenal has won the match against Chelsea. Mackenzie who was in the crowd, Caitlin, Steph and Kyra are driving back together in the car. Caitlin is driving, while Mackenzie sits in the passenger seat. Steph and Kyra are in the back seat. Steph is quiet, still processing her emotions from the game.

Mackenzie: (cheerfully) Great win today! I'm so proud of you all.

Kyra: (smiling) Thanks, Mackenzie. It feels good to win.

Mackenzie: (looking back at Steph and Kyra) How are you two doing back there?

Steph: (nodding, but subdued) I'm fine.

Kyra: (noticing Steph's quiet demeanour) Yeah, we're okay.

The car ride continues in a relaxed atmosphere. Once they arrive home, Caitlin parks the car, and everyone gets out.

Caitlin: (stretching) Feels good to be home!

Mackenzie: (agreeing) It sure does. What do you all want to do tonight?

Steph: (turning to Kyra) Hey, Kyra, do you have a minute to chat by the pool?

Kyra: (surprised but curious) Yeah, sure. What's on your mind?

Caitlin and Mackenzie head inside, while Steph and Kyra walk towards the pool. The evening is calm, and the pool area is quiet, providing a serene setting for their conversation.

Steph: (taking a seat by the pool) Thanks for talking with me, Kyra.

Kyra: (sitting beside Steph) Of course. What's going on?

Steph: (taking a deep breath) I need to talk to you about something important, but I need you to promise not to tell anyone else just yet.

Kyra: (serious) You know you can trust me, Steph. What's on your mind?

Steph begins to open up to Kyra and tell her everything.