Part 8

The team has just celebrated Kyra and Charli's engagement, and the atmosphere is filled with excitement and happiness. As the celebration winds down, the players start to head to their rooms for the night, knowing they are going home tomorrow.

Steph approaches Kyra and Charli to congratulate them.

Steph: (smiling warmly) Congratulations, you two! I'm so happy for you both.

Kyra: (grinning) Thanks, Steph! It means a lot to us.

Charli: (hugging Steph) Thanks, Steph! We're so excited!

Steph: (returns the hug) I'm sure you are. It's a big moment.

Kyra: (noticing Steph's fatigue) You look tired, Steph. Maybe you should get some rest.

Steph: (nodding) Yeah, I think I'll call it an early night. We're heading home tomorrow, and I want to be well rested.

Kyra: (concerned) That's a good idea. Let us know if you need anything.

Steph: (grateful) Thanks, Kyra. Goodnight!

Kyra and Charli: (in unison) Goodnight, Steph!

Steph heads back to her room, feeling a mix of happiness for Kyra and Charli but a hint of exhaustion from the emotional roller coaster she's been on.

Kyra and Charli are talking in their room.

Charli: (excited) Can you believe it? We're engaged!

Kyra: (smiling) I know! It's surreal, but I'm so happy.

Charli: (playfully) So, when are we moving in together?

Kyra: (pauses) I've been thinking about that... I would love to move in with you, but I also need to be there for Steph.

Charli: (understanding) I get it. She's going through a lot right now.

Kyra: (nodding) Yeah, she's my friend, and I don't want to leave her alone just yet. I want to support her through this.

Charli: (supportive) That makes sense. I'm sure Steph appreciates having you around.

Kyra: (squeezing Charli's hand) Thanks for understanding, Charli.

Charli: (smiling) Of course. We'll figure this out when the time is right.

The two share a tender moment, cherishing their newfound engagement and the journey ahead.

At Mackenzie's house. The housemates are back home from the international camp and have decided to host a pool party to celebrate Kyra and Charli's engagement. The party is lively, with friends enjoying themselves by the pool, laughing and chatting.

Mackenzie and Caitlin are making sure everyone is having a good time while keeping an eye on Steph, who seems a bit on edge. Kyra and Charli are in high spirits, surrounded by their friends and celebrating their engagement.

Kyra: (raising a class) To Charli and me! Thank you all for being here to celebrate our engagement!

Everyone cheers and toasts to Kyra and Charli.

Sam and Katrina have arrived at the party unannounced. Steph notices Sam's arrival and becomes visibly upset.

Steph: (to herself, whispering) I can't do this.

Steph quickly leaves the pool area and heads inside the apartment. She runs up the stairs and into her room, closing the door behind her.

Kyra notices Steph's sudden departure and decides to check on her. She heads upstairs and gently knocks on Steph's door.