The Rogue Titan

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Just write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

Chapter 19 (We Can Believe in Him), and Chapter 20 (Sealing The Wall) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"What the fuck?!" Jaime exclaimed, astonished at the sight of the Titan punching the other Titan in the jaw. Mikasa was as transfixed as him; they watched as the muscular Titan walked up to the Titan on the ground and raised his feet before smashing it down against the nape, again and again, until the other Titan stopped healing himself.

"The Titans have never attacked one another!...How is this possible?" Mikasa was the first to speak, but he could tell she was trying to make sense of this.

How is this possible? Is this an abnormal? Not it can't be just another abnormal, Jaime thought, watching the Titan look down at his destroyed hand that was slowly regenerating; he knew this one couldn't be an abnormal, at least not a normal one, the abnormals, while they acted unpredictably, they never attacked other Titans.

"Mikasa!" They turned around to see Connie and Armin landing before them, followed by a trail of gas from their ODM Gear.

"Are you okay? Why did you take off like that?"

"Guys, we need to leave. That Titan is still there," Connie quickly pointed out, sweat rolling on his face, pointing at the Titan that was right now approaching another Titan.

"No, he won't. That Titan is with us, look at him. He's not attacking us." Jaime quickly pointed out, wanting to ease the situation.

"WHAT! A Friendly Titan, Jaime, this is--" Connie was cut off when the Rogue Titan roared back at another Titan, who roared back at him before throwing his entire hand at his face. His head flew across the air before smashing against a tower.

"Holy CRAP!!" Connie shouted as Jaime ducked himself and him, avoiding the flying head of the Titan.

"How is this possible?? There has never been a Titan who was on Humanity's side!" Armin said, amazed, looking at the Titan, who looked around as if trying to find his next target. Suddenly, he turned to look at them.

Jaime's body tensed up, his hands grasping the pommels of his swords, watching him closely; only now, he noticed the Titan had green eyes, eyes that reminded him of someone else. Someone that Armin told him he was dead.

Impossible! Stop it, Jaime, your mind is playing tricks with you, He quickly told himself. He wondered if he could ask Mikasa and Armin if they could see the same as him, but he didn't want to reopen that wound right now.

"He's not coming here! Why is he not interested in us?" Connie questioned, as baffled as them, watching as the Rogue Titan found another nearby, punching the next one in the head before smashing the nape.

"He knows the weak point is the nape, and he is not showing interest in us. Just what is he?" Jaime wondered out loud, but then he remembered something more important. Everyone else. They were heading to the Headquarters when he decided to go after Mikasa.

Ymir, Krista, Annie. Are they alright? He wondered as he turned to look at Armin and the others. "We still need to reach the HQ. We cannot stay here right now."

"Jaime. I don't have more fuel in my ODM Gear." Mikasa pointed out with a down look.

"Neither do I. I used the last bit to grab Mikasa from the road when I thought the other Titan would grab her." He explained, grinding his teeth, wondering if the others were alright.