Prologue

9:02 PM
As I watched Naruto getting sealed by Kawaki, a searing pain gripped my heart.

Look how they massacred my boy..." I muttered under my breath, the words tasting bitter on my tongue.

In a fit of frustration, I hurled my phone across the room and flopped onto my bed.

My disappointment was immeasurable, and my day was ruined.

At the end of the day, it was just a story. If the world of Naruto existed for real, things might have turned out differently.

"Maybe it's the writer's fault. My man became Hokage, and they still couldn't resist portraying him as an idiot and a loser."

ARGHH!!!

I screamed into my pillow, muffling the sound so I wouldn't wake my kid.

"Fuck this shit. Imma go to sleep!"

Today was an absolute disaster. I stumbled through the door an hour past my curfew, and boy, did I pay for it. My wife, who's usually all sunshine and rainbows, morphed into the devil incarnate faster than you can say "late for dinner."

It's like witnessing a werewolf transformation, but with more yelling and less fur.

Gotta love marriage, right?

---

(TIME-SKIP)

8:22 PM

As I drove home, my thoughts drifted to Boruto.

Kurama has been reborn inside Himawari!

Things were getting interesting. Kurama mentioned that Himawari had the greatest compatibility with him. Did that mean that she would be stronger than Naruto?

It would be fascinating to see how this would impact the story, especially since Kurama wasn't around when Eida hypnotized the entire world. He will definitely play a major role in exposing the true identity of Kawaki.

I still hadn't forgiven the writers for massacring my boy, but what could I do? I hated every chapter, yet I still crossed off days on the calendar, eagerly awaiting the next one. I didn't have much going on in my life.

On the other hand, Jujutsu Kaisen was wild.

Kenjaku once said Yuta couldn't be the next Satoru Gojo, and Yuta took that personally.

I don't think he is going to last five minutes, to be honest. Sukuna's just gonna get the satisfaction of pissing on Gojo's body twice.

As for Sukuna, he is like a cockroach, mf survived everything thrown at him.

He has a fantastic set of abilities: Malevolent Shrine, Fuga Fire shit, Soul Manipulation, World Cutting Slash, Mahoraga-chan save me command, and, of course, plot armor.

My boy Naruto could have used those abilities in Boruto, especially the plot armor.

I arrived home and parked the car in the garage. As I opened the door, my foot hit something small and plastic. Looking down, I saw a Ben 10 Azmuth toy.

My little girl loved this toy.

It made me think of Naruto—he could've used some of Azmuth's intelligence. Maybe then, people wouldn't have disrespected him so much.

But my little angel hugged that toy all the time, even in her sleep.

So why was it here, on the floor?

I patted my body where I usually kept my gun. It was there.

I shook off the odd feeling and grabbed the door handle, pushing it open.