Chapter 19: What is he?

A/N:

Chapter 33, a major fight is going on in p.a.t.r.e.o.n

Join today: p.a.t.r.e.o.n/MyMumCallsMePig

...

(Zabuza's POV)

The houses around me burned as I watched what Katsumaro ended up doing.

What the hell did I just see?

Katsumaro, though his clan is in decline, was a capable leader nonetheless.

He was strong. If he wasn't, I wouldn't have been sent by Mei so far and undercover to get his help.

At his best, he could give anyone in Kirigakure a run for their money, bar the Mizukage.

And to see such a man, forced to be reduced to shards...what kind of monster does this person have to be?

I crouch and grab a fragment of his bone. Katsumaro hid it well; nobody had any idea.

Everyone who knew about the existence of Kimimaro thought only Kimimaro had the Shikotsumyaku.

Katsumaro turned out to be pretty smart, and he played the dumb man all his life.

What a scary man.

The man had ignored me and went in a certain direction. I don't know where, but I'm sure he is going after Kimimaro. After all, only he is the only one in this whole clan who is worth all this trouble, considering he already killed the clan leader.

If I can get the help of such a man for our cause...

Yes! It doesn't matter what happens, but I'm going to ask him!

But that jutsu. I wonder what that is. He didn't make any hand signs when he cut off the heads of those normal members of the clan. He simply drew a line in the air.

Was it some kind of space-time ninjutsu? But, I've only heard of such ninjutsu being used to teleport. Never have I ever seen or heard of space-time ninjutsu being used as an attack.

How terrifying!

Most importantly, he has four arms. Is he even human? Or is he some experiment perhaps? That and he also has a big mouth on his stomach.

This guy is something straight out of a horror novel.

I'll need to be careful around him.

But I'm afraid to deal with a jinchuriki like the Mizukage, getting the help of something akin to a monster is only fair.

....

(Orochimaru's POV)

While that freak wreaked havoc, I decided to find Kimimaro first.

I didn't know what he planned to do with Kimimaro. The kid is going to be my vessel; I cannot take any chances.

Using transformation jutsu, I transformed into a snake and slithered through the forest. I made sure to use enough chakra to travel quickly, and within a few moments, I was inside the clan compound.

I slithered up a tree to get a good view of the compound.

"We are under attack!"

"Grab your weapons and head East!"

Hearing the commotion, I made sure to camouflage myself in the branches. No matter how strong that man was, the Kaguya clan isn't something that anyone can walk over like it's nothing.

It will take him time, and using that opportunity I will grab Kimimaro for myself.

The Kaguya clan members rushed out of their compound, wielding katanas, spears, and naginatas. Seeing that, I dropped from the tree and mid-air transformed back into a human.