Chapter 10: Reaction

Shoutout to my new P.a.t.r.e.o.n brothers, Isai Navarro, Bryan Kennedy, Star Chaser, and CanSerBero_1!!!

We're currently 3 and half week ahead in p.a.t.r.e.o.n.

Join today: p.a.t.r.e.o.n/MyMumCallsMePig

Note: The chapters will be made public in the future.

..........

Ay stood amidst the rubble in his office, his chest heaving with barely controlled fury.

His eyes blazed with an intensity that could rival a lightning storm, and his fists were clenched tightly, the veins on his one un-mangled forearm bulging.

He stepped over the debris, his boots crunching on the shattered remains of the wall.

"Alphabet!" Ay's voice thundered through the room, echoing off the damaged walls. The masked shinobi snapped to attention, their bodies rigid and alert. "Go out and put the village on lockdown. I don't want this news spreading beyond these walls."

The Alphabet, the Anbu equivalent of Konoha, hidden within the shadows of the room hesitated for a split second, barely perceptible but noticeable enough to Ay.

His eyes narrowed, and he took a threatening step forward. "Now!" he barked, his voice a dangerous growl. "Naruto has just killed 600 of our elite assassins. This cannot leave the village. Do you understand?"

They nodded in unison, their movements sharp and precise.

Without another word, they disappeared in a blur of motion, their figures blending seamlessly with the shadows as they left the room to carry out his orders.

Ay turned back to the shattered wall, his mind racing with thoughts of the massacre.

Six hundred of his best assassins, wiped out in a single confrontation with Naruto.

'What the fuck is up with that kid!?'

The Raikage's hands trembled slightly as he thought about the implications. If word got out, their enemies would see them as weakened, vulnerable.

It could lead to attacks, invasions, and the collapse of the power he had worked so hard to build.

He needed a plan. Something to contain the fallout and ensure that Kumo remained strong. Ay's eyes flickered with a deadly resolve.

He would find Naruto, and would make him pay for what he had done. But for now, he had to secure his village and prevent any further damage.

'How the hell do I deal with that yellow headed bastard now? Will he even believe it? If I was in his place, I wouldn't,' Ay thought of Minato.

He believed that with Naruto in his palms, no matter how crazy Minato is, he would have taken a step back to ensure the safety of his child.

Ay's palm moved to his back. 'There is also that god-forsaken mark he has put on me!'

Minato in the years after Naruto was born has improved his Flying Raijin a lot. He has managed to make the mark unobservable.

'I don't know how much time I have before Minato loses his cool. I need to find where the mark is on me and remove it asap.'

Ay then turned towards Mabui and said, "Get the fuinjutsu specialists. Minato has put a Flying Thunder God mark on me, I need to get it removed."

.....

....

...

..

.