Chapter 7: Level 3

A/N: Just keep in mind that these fights are taking place at high speeds.

______________________________________________

*Boom!

In the heart of a dense forest, under the silver glow of the moon, a masked man stood in a small clearing.

One of his arms was tightly bound in glowing chains—the Uzumaki chains of Kushina.

With a swift, powerful motion, Kushina yanked the chains, pulling the masked man off his feet.

He was flung through the air, crashing into the ground with a heavy thud. Dust and leaves swirled around him as he struggled to regain his footing.

Kushina didn't give him a chance to recover.

She rotated the chain like a whip. With a sharp crack, she swung the chain again, lifting the man off the ground and slamming him into a tree.

Desperate to escape, the man attempted to use his ability to become intangible and slip away from the chains' grasp.

He focused his chakra, feeling the familiar sensation of his body beginning to phase out.

But the Uzumaki chains, imbued with Kushina's chakra, glowed brighter and tightened their hold.

"There is no escaping from that you brat!" Kushina growled and started thrashing the masked man left and right.

But the man kept trying, his body flickered in and out of solidity, but the chains held firm, binding him to the current dimension.

"Enough!" The man groaned with rage and cut off the arm which was wrapped in the chains.

Kushina however immediately charged at him, her physical parameters right now were off the charts due to being strengthened by the Nine Tails Chakra Cloak.

*BAM!

The man couldn't activate his technique in time as Kushina's arm, glowing with intense chakra, swung forward in a devastating lariat.

The force of the blow was like a thunderclap, her arm slamming into Obito's chest with immense power.

*Crack! *Crack!

The impact was so intense that it shattered his ribs, the bones cracking under the pressure.

The sheer force lifted him off his feet, sending him flying through the air.

He crashed into the ground with a heavy thud, skidding across the dirt and leaves.

Pain radiated through his body as he lay there, gasping for breath.

*Blergh!

Blood spurted from his mouth, staining the ground red. He struggled to get up, each movement sending sharp pains through his broken ribs.

'This isn't going as planned at all. Her utilization of the Nine Tails chakra is something unheard of! Even Mito Uzumaki didn't have this level of control. What the hell was she doing all these years to improve so much?' The man thought.

"The Raikage does that a lot, I've heard. For someone who has never seen what that is like, I think I did pretty well." Kushina grinned, the slitted red eyes and the dark whiskers on her cheeks giving her a terrifying look.

...

(With Minato)

Minato had a few sweat running down his forehead when he was dropped in the middle of nowhere. He immediately put two of his finger down and closed his eyes, sensing his surroundings.