Chapter 25: Mei Terumi

A/N:

16 chapters ahead in p.a.t.r.e.o.n. Join today: p.a.t.r.e.o.n/MyMumCallsMePig

I'm working on improving my writing, so I'll be using the name of that person even when I am inside their head. I hope you like the changes.

Also, I'm just going to start calling Naruto Sukuna from now on. Cause-meh!

....

Third-Person POV

Zabuza was exhausted, feeling as though he couldn't move a single muscle. Yet, when he learned how long Sukuna had kept him under the genjutsu, his eyebrows shot up in shock.

"That can't be," he said weakly.

Sukuna chuckled. "Oh, but it can. The tiresome journey you experienced wasn't real. I'm pretty skilled at genjutsu, wouldn't you say? Making one suffer for days inside a genjutsu without them realizing it... it's a feat that most shinobi in the world can't achieve."

Normally, hearing that would have made Zabuza seethe with rage. However, he was far too exhausted to even be angry.

"Water..." he whispered before collapsing.

Sukuna stared at Zabuza's fallen form and shook his head, disappointed.

He then grabbed Zabuza by the collar, hoisted him onto his shoulder, and made his way back to the forest clearing.

Kimimaro and Haku, who were fighting like dogs, immediately separated when they heard a rustle from the direction Sukuna had left. And Sukuna arrived to see them in a perfectly normal position.

"Give me 10 push-ups," said Sukuna out of nowhere.

Haku and Kimimaro cringed as they realized that Sukuna knew what they were doing.

Instantly, Haku and Kimimaro completed 10 push-ups, the latter finishing first by quite a big margin. Haku huffed while Kimimaro shot a fist in the air in victory. They totally ignored Zabuza.

Sukuna rolled his eyes at their antics and laid Zabuza down.

He made a hand sign and immediately flooded Zabuza's face with water. "Gurgurruru!" This made Zabuza wake up, gurgling the water and coughing.

"What? What?" Zabuza raised his hand and looked left and right, trying to assess his surroundings until his eyes finally landed on Sukuna. He narrowed his eyes for a second, unable to recognize who was in front of him. Finally, a few moments later, his eyes widened.

"Sukuna!" he bellowed, shooting straight up and immediately pouncing on Sukuna. The confusion of just waking up made him act in such a way.

BAM!

A punch landed straight on Zabuza's stomach, making Zabuza puke.

Sukuna's face turned into a scowl of disgust as he waved his hand in front of his nose. "You are a shinobi, Zabuza. Use your brain. Now, tell me what you want."

Zabuza seethed and stared daggers at Sukuna but relented nonetheless. With a sigh, he said, "I'm here to ask for help. Since you know my name, you probably know I am a revolutionary. My group and I are trying to overthrow the Mizukage."

"And?" Sukuna queried.

"We want your help," pleaded Zabuza.

"Why should I?" asked Sukuna, disinterest evident in his voice. He didn't think much of Zabuza. Sure, he didn't know what position Zabuza held, but he didn't think negotiations could take place just like this. Well, he was one of the Seven Swordsmen, but that was it. If negotiations were to take place, he would rather have it with Mei, who was rumored to be the leader of the revolutionary group.