Chapter 17: T-Posing

A/N:

Shoutout to Luke Carmine, Zeke Ppskin, chris, and Based_Bass for joining the p.a.t.r.e.o.n.

Chapter 29 on p.a.t.r.e.o.n.

Join today: p.a.t.r.e.o.n/MyMumCallsMePig

.....

(Zabuza POV)

People in Kaguya are the worst!

I tried taking a nap but every once in a while a brawl would take place somewhere and all the people near them start shouting and motivating them.

I couldn't sleep at all!

But as the evening came, the brawls started happening less and less. And I thought I will finally be able to get some shut-eye.

*BOOM!

God, can people in this clan let me sleep in peace?

Grabbing my katana, I get out of my room to see what was happening. The sound of the explosion was too loud.

Is someone attacking the clan?

Surely nobody is that crazy, right?

Riiiight?

I finally get out of the house and see a huge cloud of dust billowing up in the East. I wonder who it is and just hope it isn't the Mizukage.

I make a hand sign and immediately head towards the location of the conflict.

....

(Katsumaru POV)

When I heard the loud explosion, my first thought was that the Mizukage had discovered our location and was launching an attack.

Since I was nearby, I quickly managed to reach the site of the explosion.

Why do things like this happen just when I'm about to do something good? After Zabuza arrived, I thought the great days of the Kaguya clan were not far off. I was already considering how to maximize our benefits from the rebellion group.

I'm going to torture the seven generations of whoever attacked us.

*Swish!

With a final big leap, I plunge into the cloud of dust. My senses, honed through countless battles, can pinpoint the enemy's location even with my eyes closed.

"Get him!"

"Don't let him move his hands! It looks like that weird jutsu can only be performed when he moves his hands!"

What weird jutsu are they talking about?

*Slash! *Slash! *Slash!

Before I can react, their heads are severed in an instant, as if by an invisible blade. Blood spurts from their necks, the warm, crimson spray splattering across my face and chest.

What the hell is this?

"Hmm... and who are you?" A pink-haired man—no, what in the world is that? Some kind of beast?

Four arms, four eyes, humongous in size, and a mouth on his stomach?

What monster is this?

*Crunch!

I don't even realize it when his foot has already sunk into my chest, pulverizing my ribs.

"GAH!" Blood spurts from my mouth as an otherworldly pain assaults me.