CHAPTER ONE; BEGINNING OF AN END.

There's no real beginning, it's just the place you started the story.
There's no real ending, it's just the place you stopped the story.

"Lightning thunders"

The rain fell heavily, it seemed like heaven's reservoir got broken.

The people screamed almost at the same pitch the cars honked. A lady had just been knocked down by a vehicle.
Some assumed the vehicle brakes malfunctioned, others concluded it was a suicidal attempt...while those who needed to update their Social media handles took out their phones to take pictures and make videos.

The lady of about Twenty-one years old laid partially dead on the busy road of Obi Omimi; but my country people chose judgement, gossip and photographs over lending a helping hand.

"Quick, grab her legs" said the middle aged woman who knocked down the lady- as she carried her by the shoulders...being assisted by the man who sat opposite her in the car.

"Quick, quick" the woman further yelled as she opened the right arm of the back seat to place the unconscious lady before driving off to the hospital.

"Esomchi , Esomchi" the people who knew the unconscious lady screamed as they watched the car drive off.

I know you're all wondering or confused about what may have played out...what went wrong and how we got here in the first place. Well...let me cut to the chase- this is just the end of a beginning am about to thrill you all into.

I am Esomchi, Esomchi Davis... the girl who got hit- and yes!
It was a suicidal attempt.

CHAPTER END
I am so thrilled to introduce JUDGE ME, I DARE YOU! The original book.
Please read, vote and comment on this chapter. Thanks❤️