CHAPTER ELEVEN; LIGHTS OUT

I woke up with a banging headache, I was in an enclosed room with a little window that introduced the ray of sunlight that shone into the space. It was definitely the next day. My hands were untied and my face unmasked, only God knew how long I had been knocked out!

"Let me out of here" I yelled, banging against the door.
"Let me out, please. I will relocate. I promise." I further said.

The door opened and a guy with a gun walked into the room, dropped a plate of Jollof rice on the floor and walked away.

It was three days already, I refused both food and water which made me weak and helpless.

"I want to speak with Ekene" I said to the guy in black who had just walked in to drop a new plate of food...collecting the previous one for disposal.

"When you've eaten. He'll see you" the guy responded; and honestly, I was surprised he could speak.

" I know it's been poisoned or drugged" I said, staring at the food hungrily.

"Trust me, if my boss wanted you dead... you'd be long gone by now" the guy responded before walking away and slamming the door behind him.

I rushed the food like I hadn't seen any in my life, drank the water like it was going to dry up on me if I didn't.

"Done!" I said, sending out the plate through the thin space beneath the door. In what seemed like am hour, Ekene walked into the room.

"Were you not taught to knock" I said in bold fear.

"I see you've learnt your defense" said Ekene
"What is it? What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Good, good question" Ekene responded nodding his head and itching the beard on his chin.
"Well, as you've always known; no-one breaks up with the mighty Ekene Agu and lives to tell the story- but you see,

we had something special. I brought you here to negotiate with you. Apologize and come back to me, and just like I did in the past, I'll give you everything you need" said Ekene.

"You see say na rubbish news Dey quick fly.
Immediately you broke up and left, the hood made a mockery of my title" he further said.

"I am sorry Ekene, but I am a changed person who's trying to build a future. I was tired of the worthless life I had" I said.

"Worthless?" Questioned Ekene who laughed and made a joke of my statement.
"Will you shut up? Prostitute,
Shey you never hear say leopard no Dey ever change him skin? You never hear?
You're only able to speak now because I didn't silence you" said Ekene.

I immediately started screaming loud, louder than I ever did... hoping an Angel would come to my rescue.

"You're joking if you think a single soul can hear you. You are in the middle of a forest alongside a lonely road vehicles barely took, so get comfortable baby girl.

If you need anything- like a change of food or an increase in portion... just let me know." Ekene said before walking out.

More days had passed and there was obviously no way I was going to leave there until I made a move.

"My head, my head" I screamed in a falsified intensity of pain that alarmed the guys into the room.

"Hello boss
The captive seems sick" he said to Ekene through the phone.

"Take her outside for some air and pour water on her head too, am on my  way" I heard Ekene say through the phone that was on loud speaker.

I was taken outside and partially bathed with weather, I pulled the act to make a proper survey of the environment and also know the number of guys I had to deal with incase my escape worked. They were three men presently on guard.

"I want to throw up, please get me water... oh, I feel so sick" I said taking a walk towards the averagely tall grasses.

"Where this one Dey go?
Sit down there joor" commanded one of the guys who threw me to the ground.

"Am sorry, I didn't want to irritate you... plus I'd like to take a pee; sorry, am just feeling some kind of way" I said pathetically.

"Okay, Scorpio... corner am ( okay, Scorpio...accompany her)

"Please turn around, I am your boss's babe. Forgotten so soon?" I said to the guy who followed me.

While he turned, I picked up a huge rock- hit him on his head and  didn't stop smashing his head until he was dead. Afterwards, I disarmed him and ran for my life... a life that might either be taken or preserved at the end of this.

I sited the lonely road from where I was, it wasn't as far as Ekene exaggerated it to be.

The gunshots I heard in the air brought me to a halt.

CHAPTER END
"Shey you never hear say leopard no Dey ever change him skin? You never hear?"

Do you think Ekene was right about Esomchi being a leopard who can't change its skin or clean out its spots? He could be; she had killed before... and she did it again.

Please don't forget to vote, follow, read, and comment on this chapter. Thank a-lot guys❤️

JUDGE ME, I DARE YOU is gradually coming to an end. Can you believe this?