CHAPTER THIRTEEN; KILLER GIRL

"Please sir, call the police. Soon enough, Ekene's boys will turn the city upside down in search of their boss. It will only be a moment before his death is being traced back to me" I said- crying unprofessionally.

"Don't cry Esomchi, haven't you heard the saying *pretty girls don't cry*?" Said my boss who's fingers were slowly slipping into my dress.

"No sir, no. Please stop it" I objected... standing up.

"You see, you have a very dirty history and to crown it all, you have just killed someone. I am the only high class you know, the only high class who can defend you. Allow me hit, and I'll sort your problems later; I mean- it's nothing new that you're not used to" said my boss.

I stood in disbelief of my eyes as I watched him undress, he pulled out his belt from his pants and walked towards me.

"I want to take my leave sir, am sorry I can't" I said walking in a fast motion towards the door.

"How clean do you think you are by the way?
You should be happy a man of my sort wants something to do with a pig like you. You step out of that door and the police will come after you." Said sir Jacob.

"Okay, thank you sir" I said, twisting the door knob that refused to open.

"The door, please open it sir" I begged and screamed.

"Oh, it's locked?
Come and get it" said my boss as he rushed towards me, dropping the keys he had just wiggled in my face on the side table.

"Let go of me, please" I said struggling with my boss who had just thrown me to the ground- ripping the buttons off my shirt.

"Be calm young lady. Am sure this isn't how you keep your clients" my boss said before slapping me to tears.

"Let go of me,
Help, somebody help me please" I screamed

"No-one is here dear, just us" said my boss as he continued to hit me to get me weak.

"I said stop!!!!" I yelled pushing sir Jacob with all the strength in me.

He fell backwards- landed with his neck hitting the edge of the stool. Blood streamed out of his nostrils and his eyes were left wide open.

"Sir,
Sir... Jacob" I stammered and cried.

I took the keys from the table, opened the door and walked out of the premises slowly.

I killed three people in a day, I killed my boss!

I strolled slowly into the streets of Obi Omimi, my mind was crowded with a lot of thoughts. My world had finally collapsed, like my mother said "I was just an accident waiting to happen" maybe, I had just happened.

CHAPTER END
😭😂 can someone please tell dear Esomchi that taking peoples life isn't really the solution to anything? But come to think of it, the girl tried to stay away from trouble but the trouble still came anyway... was trouble made for her? I feel like she was tempted a lot and was always being fixed in horrible dilemmas.
There's this saying;
"Dog Dey sleep, thief go wake am".

A chapter to go guys... and it's a wrap!

Don't forget to follow, read, vote and comment on my book. Thanks a lot guys.