ONE:

Season one, Episode One.

    NATHANIEL KANG'S MIND was full of her, her luscious red hair, her brown eyes, her soft smile, fuck, even her voice

NATHANIEL KANG'S MIND was full of her, her luscious red hair, her brown eyes, her soft smile, fuck, even her voice. He had met her once and she could not leave his mind, the small laugh that left her lips when he rambled an I'm sorry from his lips when he bumped into her in the streets of Mystic Falls.

A poke to his cheekbone made his shake out of his thoughts, his baby sister, Nari looked at him with eyebrows furrowed, her index finger still poking his cheekbone, he heard angelic laugh from his right sigh, he looked over seeing his second youngest sister, a cup of green tea in her hand, leaning on the marble island table, her lips curled into a soft smile, eyes shining in utter amusement.

" Are you thinking about her? " Nari asked as Nathaniel swatted her finger away, the seventeen year old girl straightened her back and sat across from him at the dining table, Nathaniel glared at his sister, no heat behind it, he regretted asking Nari to help him find who the woman was, and he only asked Nari because she could find out anything about anyone in a matter of seconds, Vivian liked to joke around how Nari could be hired by the FBI.

" Who? " Nathaniel asked, feigning innocence, lifting his cup of green tea to his lips, Nari and Vivian exchanged a look, as the second eldest moved towards the table, sitting beside Nari who grabbed her toast, and pointed her toast at him " Constance Salvatore " She bit into her jam covered toast.

Ah, Constance Salvatore. The oh so beautiful vampire that drowned his thoughts. He had bumped into her a week ago, and since then his mind was all Constance, Constance, Constance. Constance Salvatore who lives at the Salvatore Boarding House, who died in 1864, who had painted with Pablo Picasso, who danced to Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky when he was alive and breathing, who has two siblings, both vampires, and who now owns a bakery in the middle of town. Every information he has, he got from Nari.

Nathaniel places his cup on the table, and pushed his glasses up, and checked his watch " I have to get going or i'll be late " He stood up, grabbing his briefcase, he had to go up to Norfolk for court, he had a busy day today and probably wouldn't get home until later, or the next day. He had family court and then criminal law, he should've listened when his former Professor told him that specializing in two law degrees.

" Will you be back tonight or tomorrow? " Vivian asked, her voice soft, her tea on the table, Nathan tilted his head and shrugged politely " I should be back tonight, but If not, I'll call ahead " His sisters nodded, and Nathan walked around the table, and placed a brotherly kiss on their forehead, Vivian smiled brightly at him while Nari rolled her eyes, but her lips twitched. Once the door closed, Nari swallowed her toast, and drank her orange juice, Vivian stood up, grabbing her own tea cup as well as Nathan's and brought it to the sink placing it inside, she went to turn it on when Nari spoke up " I'll wash it after school " Vivian nodded, taking her hand off the dial, turning to her sister who was standing up, a hand on her hip.