TWELVE:

Season One, Episode Five

Four Days After The Founding Party

   " BEFORE I HEAD OUT, WHAT ARE THE RULES? Repeat them for me " Nathaniel said, staring at his sisters who shared an annoyed look. He had to make sure they knew the rules, he would be gone for two days max, he was off to California, Beacon Hills for a small case that included a boy vandalizing a car, spray painting it and smashing it with a metal bat until it was unrecognizable, the boy's name was Noah.

" Rule one, don't die. Rule two, Vivian isn't allowed in the kitchen— "

" Hey! That's not a rule " Vivian scowled and Nari smiled innocently " It's not oops? " Nathaniel sighed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose " Rule two is if Nari needs the car, Vivian you give her yours. Rule three is don't get hurt. Rule four, Vivian is not allowed in the kitchen " Vivian pouted at her brother's words, as Nari snickered, a tiny smirk on her lips " And Rule five, if you need something, call, if I don't answer teleport to me, understand? "

They sighed at him but nodded in understanding, giving verbal confirmation " Good. I'll be gone for two days max— " He grabbed his briefcase, then went over to his siblings, giving them a brotherly kiss on the forehead and then he headed out for his car, inside the house, the two of them cleaned up the table, placing them in the sink before Vivian headed out to work and Nari went upstairs, she didn't want to go to school today, choosing to do a ' mental health day ' which was fake, she just wanted to stay home and breathe.

Darkness had finally cornered the town, and Nari was in her room, trying to figure out what two piece to wear for the fundraiser tomorrow, she had two on the bed, both triangle top, one was all black, and the other one was a light blue floral with are flowers and a skirted bottom and before she could choose which bikini, she felt liquid under her nose, reaching up, she swiped under her nose and looked at her finger which was coated with blood, she furrows her eyebrows, and flinches when a flash of blonde hair seeps into her vision but it vanished as quickly as it came.

She shook her head confused, and went over to the bathroom across her room, and grabbed tissue paper and placed it under her nose, wiping the blood, confusing lacing her mind " Nari— What happened? " Vivian's tone of sheepish turned into a tone of worry as she noticed her sister wiping blood off from under her nose " I'm not sure, my nose started bleeding out of nowhere " She finally cleaned under her nose throwing the tissue paper in the garbage.

" Should we call Nathaniel? "

Nari shook her head, giving her sister a reassuring soft smile " No, I'm fine, but if it gets worse we'll call him. Now why were you calling my name? " Her voice was still soft, and she left the bathroom into her room, Vivian following her " Rule four " The older woman huffed sitting down on the bed, eyebrows furrowing at the two piece on the bed " Wear the blue one "