TEN:

Season One, Episode Three

    VIVIAN KANG SHRIEKED LOUDLY AS NARI walked into the kitchen, wearing her cheerleading uniform, her hair pulled into a tight ponytail

VIVIAN KANG SHRIEKED LOUDLY AS NARI walked into the kitchen, wearing her cheerleading uniform, her hair pulled into a tight ponytail. The shrieking caused Shakespeare to meow and run away, Beau and Eira following her, and Nathaniel impulsively slapped Vivian's head chasing her to spin around and give him a glare " Did you forget i'm a vampire and that I have enhanced hearing? " Nathaniel said, rubbing his ears annoyed.

" I didn't forget, I just simply don't care because look how cute our sister looks! " Vivian exclaimed happily, bringing Nari into a tight hug, Nari looked at Nathaniel for help but he took out his phone and took a picture of them, Nari stuck her middle finger at him causing him to let out a laugh, Vivian released her as Nari put her middle finger away " You look pretty " Vivian complimented her, pulling out her phone so she could take a picture of her " Smile " Nari licked her lips annoyed, smiled and waved her pom poms in front of her, Vivian smiled and took a picture.

" Can we go now? " She asked as she lowered her pom pom's down, they were all ready for the game, Nari wearing her cheerleading outfit, Vivian wearing a pair of blue jeans, white shoes and a pink top, and Nathaniel wore a red hoodie with a black jeans, and red and black sneakers.

Nathaniel smiled and nodded " Yeah let's go " And they all trudged out of the house, saying their goodbyes to their pets, when they entered the car, Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley stared to play, Nari and Vivian shared a look and then looked at their brother who began to tap his fingers on the steering wheel, he was a huge fan of Elvis Presley's music, he even had posters in his room in his teen years as Vivian would tell Nari.

When they arrived, Nathaniel parked the car, and the three siblings got out, immediately Nari's name was called out by a familiar voice that made Nathaniel tense in excitement, Constance Salvatore smiled waving them over, she stood with Stefan and Elena, both who were looking at them too " sumeul sul su issspnikka? " Can you breathe? Vivian asked her brother with a hint of amusement, Nari laughed under her breath as Nathaniel glared at them.

" I didn't know you were a cheerleader " Constance said, smiling at her, Constance's brown eyes occasionally turned to Nathaniel before she quickly looked away, Nari shrugged politely " Hopefully, not for too long, I got blackmailed by a... friend " She trailed off not knowing how to describe Caroline.

" Well, you look pretty— " Constance said before looking at Nathaniel with a bright smile " Hi " he shuffled on his feet and nodded " Hello " They held eye contact for a while causing Stefan to rise an amused eyebrow at him sister, Vivian filled under her breath before clapping her hands shaking the two vampires out of their entrance " You don't mind if I take a picture of the three of you? " Vivian asked, causing Nari to groan softly.

Stefan laughed and he shook his head " I don't mind at all " He said, Elena nodding in agreement, Vivian grinned brightly and nodded " Good! Nari get in the middle " Vivian ordered, huffing, Nari did as such, putting her self in the middle of Elena and Stefan, their arms wrapped around each other, Vivian took out her phone but Constance and Nathaniel did as well.