EIGHT:

Season One, Episode Three

    WITH HER HAIR PULLED UP INTO A PONYTAIL, a pair of black biker shorts that stopped above her knees, a white tank top and some running shoes, Nari stepped out near the football field, her eyes room in the cheerleading stretching " Mr

WITH HER HAIR PULLED UP INTO A PONYTAIL, a pair of black biker shorts that stopped above her knees, a white tank top and some running shoes, Nari stepped out near the football field, her eyes room in the cheerleading stretching " Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you're good at? - " The yelling voice of Mr. Tanner seeped into her ears, she looked over to see Tyler taking off his helmet, an all black bandanna over his head " Cause It isn't history and it sure as well isn't defending the ball! " Mr. Tanner yelled.

Nari frowned, her heart aching for Tyler, she knew him best, better than anyone and she knew that right now his insecurities were getting the best of him, he always believed that he was worthless, useless in everything, and every time he thought that she would be there helping him, reassuring him that he was never useless or worthless.

For a moment, their eyes connecting, and for the first time in over a year, Nari gave him a soft smile, Tyler's eyes softened and he smiled at her before he said something to coach and went back to practice. Nari did the same, moving towards the cheerleaders, she walked to the only people she knew, Bonnie and Elena, the two girls looked at her in awe.

" Caroline? " Bonnie asked, and then released a small laugh once Nari nodded, lips curling into an amused smile " Yup, she's pretty evil " Nari said, causing both Elena and Bonnie to laugh and then Elena gasped grinning at Nari " Are you free tonight? "

Nari nodded her head as she began to do her stretches. Her brows furrowed " Why? " valid question, Nari never hung out with Elena, the two girls weren't friends, Nari didn't have many friends, Caroline was a forced friend, everyone else were allies.

Elena's smiles turned sheepish " I was hoping if you can come for dinner? Stefan and Bonnie are going to be there too. I know you and Stefan are friends and Bonnie doesn't like him so... " She trailed off, hope in her voice and eyes, Nari sat on the floor doing a butterfly stretch, she licked her lips in thought and she withheld herself from telling them that her and Stefan aren't friends at all " Why don't you like him? " She asked, eyes on Bonnie who gave a stiff shrug.

" I don't know, I sense a bad vibe from him " Was all the Bennett girl said, Nari nodded, knowing what the bad vibe was, she knew that Bonnie was a witch and that it was obvious that Sheila Bennett- who did not like the Kang's - blocked her magic, Nari looked at Elena and nodded " Sure, i'll go "

Elena smiled happily and sat down, Bonnie following her movement " Thank you" Elena thanked, and the three girls began to stretch, while waiting for Caroline Forbes to arrive from wherever she was.

" Seriously, where is Caroline? " Bonnie asked, looking around, Elena shrugged lowering her water bottle " I don't know, It's not like her " Elena responded as Nari looked around, a shiver ran down her spine and she didn't know what it was, which frustrated her.

" I'll try her again " Bonnie said, grabbing her phone when suddenly loud music blared and both Elena and Nari caught sight of a blue 1969 Chevy Impala with Caroline Forbes sitting in the passenger seat " I don't think you need to " Nari said pointing at the car, Bonnie turned around muttering an oh my god.