ELEVEN:

Season One, Episode Four

     THE KANG FAMILY WEREN'T APART OF THE founding families, it's a fact that many people seem to forget with how powerful and influential the family is, they have given their soul and body to Mystic Falls helping them the town achieve more and mo...

     THE KANG FAMILY WEREN'T APART OF THE founding families, it's a fact that many people seem to forget with how powerful and influential the family is, they have given their soul and body to Mystic Falls helping them the town achieve more and more over the course of years, ever since The Kang's moved out of New Orleans and into Mystic Falls. 

Ever since they showed their power, the founding families have in a way brought them into their fold, inviting them to parties and it never once faded over the years which is now why Nari Kang, Nathaniel Kang and Vivian Kang were all waiting in line to enter the founding party. Nathaniel wore a three piece black fitted suit with a white collar shirt, a black tie and black dress shoes, Vivian wore a beautiful baby sweetheart neckline blue dress that hugged her well, and stopped a few inches above her knee with a pair of white heels, and a two diamond earrings with a pure silver necklace, and Nari wore a soft pink pleated mermaid hem strap dress and a white open toe heels.

Vivian ran her hands down her dress, fixing nothing, Nari grabbed her wrist and smiled at her " You look pretty, now stop messing with your dress " Nari tapped her sister's wrist and let go, Vivian nodded, smiling at the compliment her sister gave her, and the three siblings walked forward, finally walking up the stairs, Nari shifted uncomfortably at the Lockwood's.

" Look at you! - " Carol smiled at her " You look gorgeous, and look at your dress, very worthy " Carol gave a suggested look of Tyler who clenched his jaw annoyed, Nari smiled at the mother of her ex boyfriend and tipped her head down in thanks " Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood, you look pretty as well, your dress is absolutely phenomenal " While she buttered up Carol, Nathaniel was shaking hands with Mayor Lockwood, respect shone in the Mayor's eyes, in Nari's peripheral vision, she saw the Mayor whisper something in her brother's ear, Nathaniel furrowed his brows but nodded " Oh please! And you know you can call me Carol just because my son made a stupid mistake doesn't mean you have to resort to Mrs. Lockwood "

Nari nodded " Will do, Carol- " Then she shook hands with the Mayor who smiled at her " Mayor, good to see you, I hope everything is well " Richard Lockwood smiled at her and laughed richly " Everything is well. Have a good time in the party " And the three siblings walked past them and into the party.

" What did the Mayor tell you? " Vivian asked, having noticed the whispering, Nathaniel fixed his tie and shook his head " He said he wanted to meet soon, I'm not sure with what "  Nathaniel shrugged, his eyes moving everywhere and he froze seeing Constance Salvatore with red lips, her red hair curled, and wearing the most beautiful red dress that he ever laid eyes on, Vivian and Nari looked to where he was looking and secretly grinned " Mm, she looks a little thirsty, don't you think Viv? "

Vivian nodded " Extremely thirsty. Nathaniel, how about you go over there and give her something to drink? " Vivian smiled innocently at her brother who began to give the two girls glares, he scoffed " I was going to anyway " He mutters under his breath and walked off just as Nari was pulled into a hug by a very bubbly blond " Oh my god! You look so pretty, you too Ms. Kang " Caroline complimented the sister's, pulling back, Damon standing behind her.