208

208. Lycan Slope Road (2)

"Brother Mores? "I was bored so I told Sigismund to come and surprise me?"

What is that without any hesitation? Don't you understand English?

Sisley tilted his head for a moment and then nodded, saying "Aha."

"but. Because that's what Brother Mores does. It's the exact opposite of what I expected, but the bigger the twist on the original, the better. Have a nice trip, brother."

Logan furrowed his eyebrows at the youngest member's strange answer.

To be honest, what Sisley said was completely incomprehensible.

"But what kind of justification is that for coming to play? There are many duties in the imperial capital that a prince must take care of. This is not the time to play around. Besides, I haven't been able to watch your training yet... ... ."

However, upon hearing those words, Sisley shook his head resolutely.

"are you okay. Training is something you repeat alone, so what? I thought you wouldn't be able to teach me for long anyway. "Originally, my brother would have been busy boarding a ship in Cyprus by now."

"... I?"

"huh. It was a time when sea magicians were on the rise. But strangely, seeing as it has remained quiet so far, it seems like Brother Mores has done something in the meantime and things have changed."

"... ... ?"

The two were now at the training hall of the Knights of St. Marsyas. Logan, who had recently gained some free time while staying in the Imperial Capital, was watching Sisley's Auror training every morning.

After joining the Order, Sisley participated in all of the regular training of the Knights of St. Marsyas.

However, Auror training lessons were an exception, and this was because there was no teacher who could properly teach the saint who had unconsciously awakened Auras on her own and had accumulated quite a few levels.

There are many instances where the aura released from a saint without her knowledge flies into a fatal position in the blink of an eye.

The instructors were so confused that they gave up teaching, and in the end, Logan, the unofficial Dekaron Knight and Sword Master, had no choice but to roll up his sleeves.

"I'll have to discuss it with Abama later. "Shall we practice first?"

"Oh, just a moment, brother. "Just fix this."

Then, whimpering, the little saint dragged a bunch of armored scarecrows piled up in a corner of the training hall.

"What is all this?"

"hmm. "These are the scarecrows that I broke while practicing yesterday afternoon."

Logan looked at the armor crumpled like a piece of paper with a bewildered expression.

It's not just crumpled. Isn't it completely flat, as if it had been dropped from a cliff and crushed by a huge rock?

At this rate, wouldn't it be better to just melt it again?

"This is good, Brother Logan. "At least there wasn't a hole, right?"

"... ... ."

When I first started taking Auror introductory classes.

Sisley, who was practicing weaving Aurors according to the rules, soon ran into a huge difficulty.

As the Auror's striking points were able to be concentrated at one point, the flail she wielded had a penetrating power similar to that of a lance.