358

358. Join (1)

After the Holy Aura that was blocking the passage completely disappeared.

The embers of Gehenna quickly encroached on the passage as if they had been waiting and rushed toward Seongjin.

He belatedly tried to gather his Aura, but his Aura, which was almost depleted, was powerless in the face of the fierce fire.

Woe!

Instead, the aura caught fire, and a tremendous burning sensation arose throughout my body.

"... ... !"

Logan also seemed to feel an unusual heat. He, who had taken a step ahead to greet the crowd, looked back in surprise.

"Lee Seongjin, are you okay? "Why do you suddenly feel like you have a fever?"

"Uh, well... ... ."

There is such a thing.

But it's okay now. Because my father came.

"Would you like me to help you?"

"it's okay. "Something that's out of shape."

Seongjin waved his hand at Logan and then grabbed his head, which was starting to spin due to high fever.

'My father will heal me just fine this time too. First of all, you have to be prepared to get hit hard.'

Even when I think about it today, I feel like it was a bit close.

Although there was no other way, my father was probably very angry. If he were that guy, he would already know everything.

'But you're my father, right? 'Maybe you'll get over your anger soon?'

However, Seongjin had just finished mentally preparing himself, and the sign of Seonghwang was just around the corner.

thud!

I felt a little dizzy, and then suddenly I felt a strong shock to the back of my head.

Seongjin thought in confusion. As expected, his father must have been angry. No, but why not the forehead... ... .

"Lee Seong-jin!"

Logan's voice calling him soon became distant.

* * *

A large demon species appears near the ecliptic for the first time in many years, and is successfully subdued.

The incredible rumor quickly spread throughout the imperial capital.

"Surprisingly, there were almost no casualties! "This is truly wonderful care from the Lord!"

"I heard Balthazar, the greatest knight on the continent, led the punitive force, right?"

"Ah, then there's nothing to worry about. "By now, he has probably given the evil demon race a good taste of bitterness."

Disasters whose damage cannot be felt are nothing more than a fresh and interesting story for people. Soon, everyone in the imperial capital started talking about this incident whenever they made eye contact.

"I guess you just built a house?"

"No, what are all the houses! "I heard he was a mountain bastard?"

And among them, the activities of a completely unexpected person were also included.

"But do you know what? It turns out that it was actually Prince Mores who subdued him! "He happened to be in Bathurst Territory, and he stood alone against the bastard to protect his subjects."